Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

If anyone from the UK is interested in trading:

I am willing to trade

Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow in Molten Midnight -Value $24

and 

Natasha Denona 5 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in #4 -Value $48

Ideally would like to trade the ND Palette for another ND Palette in a different colour

Anonymous Insider

hi

im also from the uk. i have the oribe swept up volume setting spray ($42) to swap for your ND palette if you like?

Anonymous Insider

i got my lucky bag and i got basically the bag down below and want to swap for wayne goss brushes other than 16 and the jouer eyeshadow palette... 

i also have other BNIB skincare and makeup here:IMG_7287.jpg

Hey I would be interested in the ABH glow kit  if you're still looking for someone to trade with. I have the Jouer Skinny Dip palette, Stila Glitter and Glow liquid shadow in bronzed bell, the Indie Lee Nettoyant Eclaircissant Cleanser, the Jeffree Star Velour Lip in Checkmate and the Wayne Goss Brush #16.

i have these two items up for swap

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips Matte Contour Liquid Lipstick in Too Bad I'm Bad

Jouer Skinny Dip Powder Highlighter 

IMG_9123.JPG

Would you like to trade both your Skinny dip highlighter and CT Liquid Lip for any Of the following:

- Cover FX Illuminating setting spray 

- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Preseco Pop

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun dipped palette (swatched and sanitized)

- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer

- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)

im located in Texas. 

Me too! Hubby surprised me with the reg (and I had already purchased the XL...he was surprised too...ha!) He remembered how excited I was last year...so much fun. My birthday is this month, so I’m super 😆 this year. A year older, yes but who cares! It’s Lucky Bag season! 🍀 🎉 🎊 😉 Good luck everyone! 

Hi!  This is my first post on this forum.  This was my second year of Lucky Bags.  I'm in Ontario, Canada.  I got the Charlotte Tilbury 5 minute face on the go palette, Wayne Goss 20 brush, Skindinavia setting spray, The Ordinary Primer,RMS Master Mixer and Jeffree Star LL in Daddy.  Looking to trade  the RMS Master Mixer and the Jeffree Star liquid lip.  Interested in Viseart, By Terry, Kevin Aucoin, Charlotte Tilbury eye quads or lipsticks but not liquid, Wayne Goss brushes other than 20 and 06.  Prefer Ontario trades.  Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

i'm located in melbourne and i have jouer skinny dip eyeshadow pallete and wayne gross brush unopen for swap. Would love to swap both item with jouer skinny dip highlighter. please drop me an email if you have any other item that i might use for swap.

email: tooniezz@hotmail.comskinny dip pallete and wayne gross brushskinny dip pallete and wayne gross brush

image.jpegLooking for: ABH Prism or Jeffree Star Eyeshadow Palettes. MAKE ME AN OFFER! 

Available to Swap (All brand new in box) 

Tarte Treasure Box 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prosecco Pop

Too Faced Melted Metallic Frozen Hot Chocolate

Dr Brandt Pores No More Exfoliant

Makeup Forever Artistic Palette 

image.jpeg

I am ISO of a Natasha Denona 28 pan palette. Would be willing to trade all of these brand new in box Kevyn Aucoin Items.

I would also be willing to trade any two items for a Viseart Palette (12 pan) You can email me at sara_langille@outlook.com as I cannot figure out how to check my PM's! 

Neo Setting Powder 

Neo Highlighting Powder in Sahara 

Eyeshadow Essentials #3

Powder Glow Blush in Natura 

Precision Brow Pencil in Ash Blonde 

Primed Skin Developer in Normal/Dry 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a Natasha Denona lip palette brand new in box for trade!

I have a Jouer Skinny Dip Powder Highligher left to swap

US ONLY

27459485_10155243545936526_3853772466832300881_n.jpg

I have these items left that I'm still looking to trade from my bag. Not really interested in lipsticks or highlighters. Would love one of the ND holiday 5 pans or any of the other ones other than the metals one. Also looking for other shades of the Smith and Cult nail polish. I have 2 of the above.

Items for trade:

• Jeffree Star androgyny palette
  • Jouer lip creme in Blush
  • Wayne Goss #17
  • Smith and Cult in Dark Like Me
  • RCMA no color powder
  • Hylamide HA Blur Finisher
  • Sulwashoo sheet mask

**Im also listed on the successful trades thread**

Anonymous Insider

hey @sss69471 i sent my tracking over a week ago and haven't heard anything from you. i've sent emails and messages here and I can see that you've read them. can you update me on what's going on?

I have the following available for swap/sale: Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Highlight In Candlelight (retail $52) Kevyn Aucoin Neo Setting Powder (retail $58) By Terry Sun Designer in Savannah love (retail $82) NIOD Sanskrit Saponins (retail $50) Jouer Skinny Dip (Retail $40) Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Lip Dolly Bird (retail $34) Oribe Travel Essentials w/perfume (retail $98) * I have two If there is someone who rather buy one at a discounted price, hit me up on YouTube (Dinah Reviews) OR on my IG pic Dinah_Reviews

Anyone selling WG eyeshadow brushes?

Hi everyone while I wasn't able to get the beautylish bag, I did get the Marc jacobs:) Hoping to trade a few items for a Charlotte tillbury lipstick. I have the nail color Pasty $18 and twinkle eye pop I believe in mermaid $28 (new product of his)

Also have a Smith and Cult in Doe My Dear I'd love to swap for.  Looking for Suburban Warrior and Psycho Candy.

All are BNIB!

HI EVERYONE, I GOT A ABH PRISM PALETTE AND THE WAYNE GOSS 3 PACK EYEBROW SET IN MY LUCKY BAG. I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE THESE 2 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW....DMARTINS2893@YAHOO.COM IS MY EMAIL

Anyone interested in Prism? I’m really hoping to swap for one of the By Terry Sun Designer palettes, also open to Natasha Denona or Viseart.

I feel very fortunate this year to have traded most of the items from my lucky bag that were not a match for me but perfect for others, Thank you @DinahReviews for starting this thread ! I  have one left to go! Hoping to trade 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora  Glow BNIB  from my lucky bagOne left to tradeOne left to trade

testing