Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@dee2893 Thank your for getting back to me. I didn’t get an alert for your post because you didn’t @ my name or private message me. I’m still trying to figure the forum out. Lol. The Peach Palette was more expensive than the brow set and to include the palette, mini blender, and shipping would be more than I’d like to trade. Thank you for your interest! 

edit: traded.

@addy43345 oooh i would love the paris nude

Here's what i have to trade:

• Tarte Big Book of Blush 2 (BNIB)
  • By Terry Velvet Liquid Lipstick in 01 Lady Bare (BNIB)
  • Jouer Best of Nudes Lip Creme (BNIB)
  • Jouer Highlighter Trio in Skinny Dip, Ice, Rose Gold (BNIB)
  • Becca Under Eye Brightening Correcter (BNIB)
  • Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (BN)
  • Wet n Wild Unicorn Glow Collection (BNIB)
  • ABH Sugar Glow Kit Swatched 1x + 1 pan broke in transit to me so that's been repressed
  • ABH Subculture a few shades swatched 1x

@addy43345 is your tarte blush book still available? I have a Sisley cleansing milk BINB $110 retail 

@Ashley2017 Hey! I think you tagged the wrong person. I'm the one with the Tarte Big Book of Blush 2 BNIB. Feel free to PM me! 🙂

oh darn, i pm'ed you!

Still have Jouer Skinny Dip palette that I would love to trade. I am in Tennessee

would love the Anastasia Prism or Glow,  palettes

Hi! I got the ABH prism palette in my lucky bag and I don't need it because I have one..... I'm in NJ....would you want to trade something for it??

Hi i received the prism palette but already own. I would trade for your Jouer Skinny Dip. I am in NC. Anything else you would be willing to swap?

Yes I would love to swap! The only other thing from the beautylish bag that I have to swap is the skindinavia setting spray. You can pm me.

This page won't let me PM you. Can you email me at renois1@hotmail.com. 

Located in the US.

Looking for Viseart palettes, CT palettes, and ABH Prism

SWAPPED: Jouer Skinny Dip

2018-01-22 10.27.24.jpg

@wwTraveler I have an ABH Prism palette I want to trade. What colors are the Jouer highlighters? 

@MousseCake the one I got from the lucky bag is in Skinny Dip, Ice, Rose Gold but I also have a BNIB of Citrine, Rose Quartz, and Topaz if you are interested! I would love to swap for the ABH Prism - is it BNIB?

@wwTraveler Yes, my Prism palette is BNIB. Would you be willing to trade for shades Citrine, Skinny dip and Topaz as those are the only ones that will work with my skin tone?

@MousseCake I just PM'ed you!

Hi, Looking to swap and/or sell the Kevin Aucoin Neo-Bronzer in Capri and the By Terry Terrybly Velvet Rouge in 1. Lady Bare. I already own the Skinny Dip palette and the Androgyny palette, but other than that, I'm open to suggestions. I'm in the Tulsa, OK area. Thanks! 

IMG_0470.jpeg

I would be interested in the Kevyn Aucoin bronzer... I don't know your completion, but I received the Creme Highligher in Halo an its really light like almost white.. Or is there anything else your looking for

@quisui I have an ABH prism palette, I would love to trade for the Kevyn Aucoin bronzer, if you're interested.

I don't think I'm interested in the Prism palette. Thank you for your offer though!

@quisui Sent you a private message. 

testing