Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi! Are you interested in the ND Lip Palette in Corals?

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hello! Not at the moment thank you!

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hey ladies I inboxed my lucky bag on my channel. Come say hey!! Dinah Reviews on YouTube. Here is what I got in both boxes. I am looking to swap: Oribe Bag ($98) *I have two*, Skinny Dip $40, Kevyn Aucoin Setting Powder ($58), By Terry (82), NIOD Sanskrit Cleanser ($50), Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Dolly Bird ($34), Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Highlight ($52)

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi! @DinahReviews Thank you for starting this thread, you’ve helped so many of us. We’re so happy you’ve gotten your boxes. 

Would you mind sharing what shade your By Terry Palette is? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi 

I’m interested in your by terry palette. Happy to swap the items here.7109D6BD-B633-4BB1-834C-7E0BEA4849F0.jpeg

Any wish list items for the Oribe Travel Set? @DinahReviews (I'm glad you FINALLY got your lucky boxes!)

I am looking for Viseart Minx and I am looking to trade Becca Apres Ski  eye lights. I am in California. I also want to trade my ND lipstick in matte rosy nude. too light for my fair old skin. I am open to other fair trades

@bigred47 Sent you a private message. 

I am trying to respond, it is not working. Might be interested, but not familiar with them. I will look them up and get back to you. Thank you

@bigred47 Ok, thank you! 

Looking to sell my ND Purple/blue. I'm just not going get enough use out of it. Haven't touched it. Please pm with an offer.IMG_0074.JPG

Trade you my entire XL bag for it? 

FD309BEE-1B6E-4467-BB82-A88DE6E7BD6A.jpeg

I messaged you! 

@GretaBean I DMd you

anyone have any makeup bags theyd want to trade ?

@Milly9 I have CT makeup bag 1st edition makeup bag and the limited edition bathing beauty bag. 

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Can I see what it looks like

Also interested in ND palettes! Let me know what you guys want in return

I have a jouer skinny dip palette, a wayne goss # 13 brush and Sisley cleansing milk with sage im looking to swap. Looking for something by ND no lip palettes, but open to other things! 

Interested in Brush no 13. Are you interested in ND eye shadow No 9?

unfortunately I have this one 😞 sorry 

3 Replies
testing