Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

US.Selling Viseart Paris Nude, BNIB.  paris nude in the far right corner has a little chip/dot in the far right lower corner. Please see the photo. Asking $55 shipped

ParisParis

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have these items up for trade! Looking for ND palettes and other small items!

These are my redheaded step children I’m still looking to trade:

Here are some other deluxe samples I could throw in:

Spoiler
This is pieces from a Sephora Favorites kit.  Full Sized heavy metal liner.This is pieces from a Sephora Favorites kit. Full Sized heavy metal liner.I lot of porefessionalsI lot of porefessionalsflower bomb, black opium, bon bon, and coach fragrancesflower bomb, black opium, bon bon, and coach fragrancesUrban decay stashUrban decay stashSmashbox GWP, comes with a cheek stick, lipstick, etc in deluxe sizesSmashbox GWP, comes with a cheek stick, lipstick, etc in deluxe sizesNars mini stick in orgasm, FS buxom lipglossNars mini stick in orgasm, FS buxom lipglosstarte 2016 curlertarte 2016 curler

IMG_3368.JPG

Looking to swap this By Terry Terrybly Velvet Rouge in the color Lady Bare 

located in Texas 

Anonymous Insider

i'm still looking for wayne goss brushes in #18 and #19

Anyone interested in trading a Jouer lip creme in "Blush" for any of the Smith and Cult nail polishes (other than shade "Dark Like Me")

I'm also interested in the Indie Lee CoQ-10 toner

I would like to swap my ABH Prism for a By Terry Sun Designer palette! US only.

Anonymous Insider

like to trade these:

stila liquid eyeshadow-bronzed bell

Jouer skinny dip eyeshadow palette 

Cover fx mattifying primer

open to anything

Australia only

Hi everyone! I’m still looking to trade my ND Lip Palette in #6 Corals! I’m in the US and i’m pretty open to trading, mostly looking for palettes, but definitely open to other ideas as well!! 🙂 I’m not too worried about matching prices, just looking for something that I will use! 

Anonymous Insider

Anyone interested in these? I’m open to anything. Based in Australia but happy to trade internationally as long as postage is reasonable.3CF245FA-1CF9-492C-8845-E532A4BBF2BD.jpeg

I received the Natasha Denona Purple/Blue Palette, which I already own, I'm looking to swap for the Natasha Denona  Blue/Green Palette! 

I have the Wayne Goss eyebrow set, oribe dry texture, jouer skinny dip single highlighter (swatched), Anastasia prism palette,  js chrysanthemum lip, and LOTS of other makeup as I’m a makeup-aholic, if anyone is interested in trading for any of these items. I’m not looking for anything specific but am interested in Natasha Denona palettes. I do own a couple of the 5 pan palettes already though. Can take pics. 

I have the Skinny Dip palette by Jouer and Sisley Cleansing milk with sage up for swaps. IMG_4695-800x800.jpgSlider_1_-_Sisley_Cleansing_Milk_With_Sage.jpeg

*** LOOKING TO BUY LARGE ND PALETTES!! ****

Interested in ND palettes!!

Looking to buy a ND purples and blues palette for $160 shipped, pm me if you have one! 

D54E74D2-6439-4958-8820-7A9EBF662993.png

B78F1630-B06E-49AE-81F4-E91DDF473FF4.jpeg

Looking to sell/swap this Becca powder I got in my xl bag. Looking for Wayne Goss eyeshadow blending brushes, or oribe dry texture spray. It retails for $38 and I’d be willing to part with it for $24 shipped!  

Based in US.

Interested in trading ND No 9 new not swatched for Viseart Cashmere or Minx.

Message me if you are interested 

1.png

Anonymous Insider

willing to trade:(Australia only)

Stila liquid eyeshadow-bronzed bell

Jouer skinny dip eyeshadow palette 

Cover fx mattifying primer 

prefer any palettes,blushes,wayne goss

open to anything ,dont care about matching prices ,just want something I can use.

Im looking to swap my entire XL bag for:

Viseart Grand palette

Any of the big ND palettes 

US only!

$105 -- Oribe facial oil
$82 -- By Terry Sundesigner Palette - Savannah Love
$75 -- Charlotte Tilbury Face Palette — Smokey Eye edition, the 2nd one released
$69 — Becca Box Set Create Your Own Light: it includes full-sized Backlight Priming Filter, shimmering Slimlight stick in Champagne Pop, Skin Perfector in Opal, Beach tint in Fig, Luminous blush in Snapdragon
$18 -- Smith and Cult Nail Polish — Stockholm Syndrome
$19 -- Hylamide HA Blur
$12 — Sulwahsoo Face Mask

This is a total of: $380 RETAI

Swap for ND palettes or Viseart Grand paletteSwap for ND palettes or Viseart Grand palette

Anonymous Insider

Repost: 

I'm located in Sydney, Australia. Looking to trade the below items:
• Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Daddy
• Wayne Goss “the brow set” brushes
• RMS Master Mixer
• Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray
• Make Up For Ever Foundation brush 108
• Magnitone WripeOut! Makeup Remover
I also have some unused products or products only been swatched that I’m happy to add it to the deals.

testing