Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Interested in your ND eyeshadow palette! See if there’s anything down here you’d swap for.

832E4A93-11D8-4514-981F-C85533A32148.jpeg

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have the Natasha Denona #9 Palette if you would like to trade for your holiday one!

Finally got my lucky boxes. I am looking to swap: Oribe Bag ($98) *I have two*, Skinny Dip $40, Kevyn Aucoin Setting Powder ($58), By Terry (82), NIOD Sanskrit Cleanser ($50), Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Dolly Bird ($34), Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Highlight ($52)

sent you a message 

@EmmyBo Sent you a private message 

I have a brand new, unswatched Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 in Purple Blue. Looking to either sell or trade, preferably for other NDs like the Lila Palette and/or Sunset Palette and/or ViseArt but open to offers!

based in the US - US trades only pls!

***This is no longer available. Thank you guys 🙂 ***

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 3.26.49 PM.png

Interested if u still have 

I’d like to offer you $160 shipped for the palette! I got the other one and I really want both!

The oribe set is sold but I have some things to swap from here. I have a prism palette and candy highlight palette nib (it’s that ABH glow kit where they’re named after candy) I have drybar detox dry shampoo full size. I have a Cinderella rollerball in the box still. Let me know what you’re iso (brands) or types of products.

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@MissTippa i'm interested in your ND holiday palette but not much else...message to discuss?

RE: Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Yeah sure, what you interested in? I’m new to using the community features so bear with me!

Swap you my entire bag for the palette? I’m in U

6BC93A69-127A-4288-B155-4B8B48659BFB.jpeg

@ihatenicknames thank you so much for the offer! unfortunately i already have many of these items... or i totally would

How much would you sell it for ? Im in California

How much would you sell it for ? Im in California

I have to swap:

Becca Blushed with Light Trio

Anastasia BH Prism Palette

Kevin Aucoin Neo-Setting Powder (has been swatched)

I would like lipsticks and skin care items. IMG_2817.jpeg

I have the CT liquid Lip in Show Girl. Will pm you...

Would you be interested in trading your ABH for my By Terry Liquid Lipstick Velvet in #1 bare @casw0005?

Yes!

Anonymous Insider

Hello:) would love the KA Powder. Here’s what I have. The jouer lip creme is in rayanne. The it brush is fantastic, have whole set. Thx for considering!FE463A14-5141-44A7-B997-199DBDEAF0E8.jpeg

BC1C4A47-0A53-47EE-AA4E-EA4FB22F4058.jpeg

The KA powder is swatched, is that ok? I am interested in the It brush. What # is the brush? I'm in So Cal, btw. I will ship to continental US.

Pm sent. I have the KA powder. 🙂

1 Reply
testing