Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@LydiaRose21 Would you be interested in trading your J* Androgyny palette for my ND lip palette in #6 Corals? 

Sorry @Mads9966 I don't think I'd get any use out of the ND lip palette 😕 

Looking to trade any of these items:
Wayne Goss Brush #17: $24
Becca Eye Lights Palette Apres Ski Glow Collection: $46
Natasha Denona Lip Color Matte in 54M matte rosy nude: $24
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips in Show Girl: $34
Kevyn Aucoin Neo Setting Powder: $58
Wayne Goss Brush #13: $53
Jouer Skinny Dip Collection Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows: $40
Jouer Powder Highlighting Duo: $39

Im looking for skincare for oily skin, any ND eyeshadow palette, any Viseart eyeshadow palette, but I'm happy to consider other items, just no highlighters or bronzers since I never use them.

PM me with questions!

Hi, would you be interested in the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette (Smokey Eye) $75? It includes the CT Bar of Gold! I also have the ABH Sun Dipped Palette ($40) and skincare items (including Hylamide Matte 12 Primer $24).

Sent you a pm reply. Did it go through?

I am interested in your WG #13 brush and would trade a ND 5 palette in #10 & a Clean Apothecary Brush Shampoo in Lavender for it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Elaine 

Sent you a private message. 

Pmed you

I just got my lucky bag after all the weather delays and etc, and turns out I hate everything :(. SO I'm willing to trade for almost anything (unopened/unused/not swatched please). I'm interested in Viseart, Natasha Denona (not the lip palette - I have too many lippies), Charlotte Tilbury, Wayne Goss brushes, Kevyn Aucoin, By Terry and etc. Please try me if you're interested in anything that I have! US only!

Snapseed.jpg

I received the:

• Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette
  • Becca Glow on the Go kit - Moonstone
  • Charlotte Tillbury Hollywood Lips - Best Actress
  • Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder Spray
  • Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

I also have a few miscellaneous new/unopened things as well like the Sisley L'Integral Anti-Age Day and Night Cream, J.One Jelly Pack/Primer, Becca Blushed with Light palette, Botanic Farm Black Soybean Milk Pudding Sleeping Pack, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, RMS Luminizers, Hourglass Mineral Primer, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light (the marble packaging), tons of K-beauty skincare, and a few other things! Message me if you're interested and we can work something out! 🙂

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Looking for lip stains

Pmed you

Would love the Androgyny palette. I have the Natasha Denona #9 palette or ABH Aurora palette. I would include the RCMA powder with either. I haven’t swatched anything.

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a new when I mean new I mean exactly that Androgyny palette will love to trade 

OMG yes! I'd love your Natasha Denona and RCMA powder please (I've always wanted to try the powder)! I'll send you a PM

Re-posting again: Still available for trades

I have the below items I'd like to trade.

IMG_6061.jpg

• Jouer Powder Highlighter Trio Set (rose gold, skinny dip, ice)
  • Wayne Goss #15
  • Charlotte TIlbury instant palette in Smokey Eye
  • Jouer lips topper in St Tropaz
  • Sulwashoo mask

Interested in trades for 

• ND eye Palettes & Holiday (no #4 or #9)
  • Viseart 12 pan
  • Smith & Cult nail polish
  • Stila Glitter & Glow (not kitten karma)

Are you willing to sell your Wayne Goss brush?

@Slaytoday I may be down for that. PM me?

Hi I'd like the CT palette. Up for trade: CT Hollywood lips in pinup pink, , Becca apres ski glow face palette, Wayne goss #16, Oribe apres beach wave and shine spray, Jouer Highlighter trio (Citrine, rose quartz, topaz). Please let me know if anything interests you 🙂

Hi, are you still interested in the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette (Smokey Eye)? It includes the CT Bar of Gold! I also have the ABH Sun Dipped Palette and some skincare items including Hylamide and the Ordinary, if you are interested.

@cvh302 No thanks. Good luck though!

Trade: By terry sun designer palette in Savannah Love

Wishlist: ND eye palettes, Viseart, CT face palette, too faced gold chocolate palette
Willing to sell too, message me
IMG_2519.jpg

1 Reply
testing