Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hey,

I have the JS Androgyny palette and the large Z-Palette (both unopened), would you take them for the CT Smokey palette?

What do you want in exchange for the puppy

What do you want in exchange for the puppy

Re: What do you want in exchange for the puppy

His name is Frijolito (little bean) and he is my heart! He was trying to be patient to play while Mama was playing with make up!! Lol

Re: What do you want in exchange for the puppy

Lol, you beat me to it 😂

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

CDN trade preferred. Literally any other palette would probably work lol. Let me know what you got!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have the ND palette 09 and ABH sundipped glow kit - would any of these interest you. I’m located just north of Toronto. Thanks.

Yes! I’ll send you a PM 

interested in your wayne goss brush!

i have-

ByTerry liquid lipstick in 1.Lady Bare

OCC liquid lip in Memento

Ardency Inn Eyeliner in Gold

NudeStix eye pencil in Golden
Smith and Cult in subnormal
Oribe Apres Beach Spray

Oribe Dry Texture Spray

Anonymous Insider

I’m in NY and I have this bag, any interest? 57CA7CB5-7FF5-4418-8661-883776A038FF.jpeg

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hello! I have a brand new in box Tarte Treasure Box I would trade. I can provide proof of purchase. Located in Calgary. sara_langille@outlook.com

Hi all! I’m interested in trading the following items:

- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

- Wayne Goss #10 Brush (Cheek Brush)

- Natasha Denona Lip Palette #6 in shade Corals

- Sulwhasoo Face Mask

I am also willing to trade the Cover FX set for a fair trade. I am looking mainly for palettes (Natasha Denona, Jeffree Star, Viseart, etc.) but I am open to other options as well!

59048A40-23BE-42DD-B2D4-4A401155792C.jpeg

I am in the US and am willing to trade these items separately or together. All products are unswatched/used. Let me know if you are interested!! 

@Mads9966 I’m interested in your Wayne Goss Brush. 

Let me know what you think. 

I have the following items to trade:
- Jouer Skinny dip eyeshadow palette 
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Becca Liquid Highlighter Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
- Kylie Royal Peach Palette (sanitized, only blue shade used)
- Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette

I’m located in Texas.

@Mads9966 Would you trade the Goss brush for the Jouer Shimmer eye palette ($40)?

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Natasha lipsticks?

@according2r Yes!! My email is: maddiem6699@gmail.com !! 🙂

@Mads9966 Long shot since you seem to be looking for palettes but any chance you’d be interested in trading your #10 brush for the jouer highlighting trio?

@Kim888 Sorry, I’m already overflowing with highlights!! 😂 Thank you for the offer though! 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I would like to trade my Wayne goss brush #14 for a smaller Wayne goss eye brush. I’d like to trade my Natasha denona 5 palette #13 for another nd palette, or ct palette. I am open to trading the cover fx anti shine primer for anything (maybe a stila glitter shadow?) I would also trade my oribe hair thing for another oribe hair thing or just about anything else. I have a ton of other deluxe samples I can throw in to sweeten a trade. My ideal trade would be to get rid of all the stuff I don’t want in one fell swoop.

I almost forgot - I have the Jouer skinny dip highlight trio.  I would also like to trade that for something else - maybe the skinny dip eye palette?  Cover fx drops?  Some CT product?  

Spoiler
tarte 2016 curlertarte 2016 curlerNars mini stick in orgasm, FS buxom lipglossNars mini stick in orgasm, FS buxom lipglossSmashbox GWP, comes with a cheek stick, lipstick, etc in deluxe sizesSmashbox GWP, comes with a cheek stick, lipstick, etc in deluxe sizesUrban decay stashUrban decay stashflower bomb, black opium, bon bon, and coach fragrancesflower bomb, black opium, bon bon, and coach fragrancesI lot of porefessionalsI lot of porefessionalsThis is pieces from a Sephora Favorites kit.  Full Sized heavy metal liner.This is pieces from a Sephora Favorites kit. Full Sized heavy metal liner.

Edit: Located in US (DC to be exact)

Update: traded the ND 5 palette.

Still interested in trading the highlight trio palette, coverfx primer, oribe hair beach wave thing, and wayne goss brush for similarly valued items from lucky bags.

1:46 PM EST - the ND and Jouer trio are pending.  Still looking to swap the coverfx primer, oribe beach hair thing, and wayne goss brush. 

Anonymous Insider

would you be willing to sell your #14?

@Anonymous@affiniI have another offer pending but we can revisit if it falls through.

6 Replies
testing