Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi I would trade a combination of these items for the nd green/brown palette. Let me know if you’re interested! 08ED2D0B-92DE-43EE-847C-5E60A4786A50.jpeg

I will trade any combination of these items for the Natasha denona palette except for the skinny dip palette as it is already swapped.  Everything is new.  Marc Jacob palletes are in Lolita.  Becca product in the plain box is the one brush.  Skindinavia spray is the bridal one.868F2446-5744-4718-8232-69C22E79EC70.jpeg and dreamer.

Anonymous Insider

i'm interested in your wayne goss

are you interested in a 

-tatcha lip gloss in cherry blossom

-becca rose quartz

-bite lipstick in bright pink

-avene sunscreen

-nars eyeshadow duos (these are lightly used; the rest is BNIB)

or selling it for $25 shipped?

oh and i also have the kevin aucoin celestial skin liquid lighting and a becca backlight priming filter, and stila glitter & glow ((bronzed bell)..will trade you all these items for the nd palette (see earlier post for all that i listed)..thanks..let me know 

sent you a pm!

@sss69471if you want to trade for the ND Purple, PLMK IMG_0939.JPG

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Love your ND palette. Are you willing to trade for any combination of what I have? I have my beautylish lucky box, marc jacobs mystery bag and items from a Masterclass and ipsy swag bag. Let me know if your interested.

i'm from the us by the way...oh and i also have the wayne goss brush #11

Is your WG 11 still available? 

I have the following items open for trading:
- Farsali Unicorn essence Mini
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Becca Liquid Highloghter Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped
- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
- Kylie Royal Peach Palette (swatched and sanitized, blue shade used)
- Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette (swatched and sanitized)

I’m located in Texas.

hi i would like to trade that nd palette...i have some items by terry (preciosity flash light elixir, rouge exper click stick), becca soft light blurring powder (golden light) or charlotte tilbury

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Looking to trade the ABH Prism for preferably another eyeshadow palette (open to other offers). I'm willing to include the face mask and/or the brush shampoo to make up for any lost value. Depending on offers, I'd be willing to trade other items as well.

-ABH Prism.

-Clean Apothecary in Grapefruit.

-Sulwhasoo Brightening Mask.

-Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting in Candlelight.

-Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips in Dolly Bird.

-Wayne Goss 18.

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@panicattack Hi! I am interested in your Prism palette. Not sure if you will be interested in what I have to trade, but I thought I would ask. WHat I have to trade:

ORIBE Daily Ritual Cream Face Cleanser ($45). My skin can be pretty sensitive, so I would really like to trade this.
Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Diamon Dust ($24). I don’t were glitter, so I really want to Swap this with someone who will.
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Nathan ($18).
Wayne Gross Brush 20 ($22).

Thank you for the offer @Anonymous , but I would like to trade for another eyeshadow palette!

Anonymous Insider

@panicattack I sent you a PM.

I would love to trade with you, here are the things Im willing to trade if there's anything you're interested in.

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette $40

Jeffree Star Velour Lip in Checkmate $18

Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Bronzed Bell $24

Wayne Goss brush #16 $30

Indie Lee Nettoyant Eclaircissant Cleanser $32

I'm interested in the Kevin Aucoin, the ABH palette an the mask. 

Thank you for the offers, but you do not have any products I am interested in trading. 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a Tarte Treasure Box brand new in box I would trade for your prism. I can provide proof of purchase. sara_langille@outlook.com

No thanks. 

Interested in swapping your Prism palette for Jouer Skinny Dip, or Kevin Aucoin Neo Setting Powder?

Or if you are willing to trade several items, I can add my By Terry Sun Designer Palette for trade. 

If I do not get any other offers, I would consider trading for the Kevyn Aucion. 

Darn I just realized I edited my first post rather than my response..so sorry! 🙂 I meant to reply that I also have the By Terry Sun Designer Palette in Savannah Love if you are interested in trading multiple items. 

1 Reply
testing