Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Looking to trade in the US.....would like the charlotte tilbury instant look in a pallet or really any kind of neutral pallet....not interested in any highlighters either. I also love setting powers and blush or a bronzer would be nice too  image.jpg

Tags:

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

i have a sisley cleansing milk with sage $110, and a skinny dip palette any interest? 

Any interest in the coverFX primer set or the CT Hollywood lips in too bad I'm bad?

IMG_0976.JPG

Would you be willing to swap both of your items for the Natasha Denona 5 pan in #9 and Cover FX enhancing drops Blossom? 

Im located in Texas. 

Anonymous Insider

20180117_180616.jpg

Would you be interested in swapping for any of the items above? 

Anonymous Insider

20180117_180616.jpg

Would you be interested in swapping for any of the items above? 

@Anonymous Hey. I have an ABH palette I would like to trade for your By Terry palette, if you're interested. 

Hi this may be a long shot but would you trade the ND 5 palette for any of this??? I am in the US. I did swatch two of the shades on my arm but other than that everything is perfect. 

Krystal77 wrote:

Looking to trade in the US.....would like the charlotte tilbury instant look in a pallet or really any kind of neutral pallet....not interested in any highlighters either. I also love setting powers and blush or a bronzer would be nice too  image.jpg

image.jpg

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hey- I have a CT palette that I’m actually looking to swap out! What color Stila glitter is that one?

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Which CT pallet do you have. 

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

The color is smoldering satin. 

Hi, @Krystal77. I would suggest visiting the Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap thread (the one created 3 weeks ago). That is where a lot of people have been posting about swapping products. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • 20180117_180616.jpg
  • 20180117_180616.jpg
  • IMG_0976.JPG
testing