Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hi there, I’m not interested in the primer sorry, but willing to swap brushes if you like? X

Anonymous Insider

thanks,but no ,hope you can find someone else 

Offering the following for swap:

Anastasia prism palette

Jouer skinny dip highlighter in skinny dip

Jefree star liquid lipstick in chrysanthemum

The ordinary caffeine solution

Wayne Goss Brow set

Oribe texturing spray

Sulwhasoo maskIMG_3523.JPG

Interested in swapping for Kevyn aucoin Sahara highlighter, by terry sun designer palettes, Charlotte Tilbury palettes, Becca brightening, Wayne goss brushes, Natasha denona Eyeshadow palettes, and viseart palettes. I'll take a look at other items but prefer to swap for these items 🙂 ty! (Located in US)

I'll trade my Clean Apothecary Grapefruit solid brush cleaner for the Ordinary, or the Brush Cleaner and Brightening mask for your Oribe!

My box for verification -  https://imgur.com/SZUIzmW

I'll trade you the ABH Prism and Jouer skinny dip for my By Terry sun designers pallet. 

Hi which by terry designer palette do you have?

1-Tan & Flash Cruise20180113_143451.jpg

Are you located in the US? I received my lucky bag today and will be opening it in about two hours when I get home. I really want the prism palette and if I receive any of the items you want I would definitely love to trade for it. 

Looking to trade my ABH Prism for an eyeshadow palette from the following brands: CT, Viseart, or ND. I will gladly include my Brightening Mask and/or Brush Shampoo to makeup for any lost value. large.jpg

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have the Viseart Theory palette in Cashmere I'd be happy to swap for the ABH Prism.

Are you located in the US?

Yes, I am US based.

@panicattack Are you interested in Stila Diamond Dust for WG 18 brush?

No thanks. 

What a great thread!! So glad we're all helping each other out 🙂 I'm in the US and would prefer to swap in the US or Canada. 

Here's what I got!

* Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette
* Wayne Goss Brow set
* Oribe Texturing spray
* The Ordinary caffeine solution
* Joeur highlighter in Skinny Dip
* Jeffree Starr lipstick in Chrysanthemum
* Sulwahsoo sheet mask

I wasn't thrilled with any of it honestly so open to swaps on all items! Everything has been swatched (let's be real, I couldn't help myself!) but all done with clean brushes. I'd really love any other palettes except Jouer Skinny Dip. Would also love setting powders or primers (except hylamide or the ordinary silicone primer since I already have both). 

Anonymous Insider

@cakefacemcgee I am interested in your Prism palette! what I have to trade:

ORIBE Daily Ritual Cream Face Cleanser ($45). My skin can be pretty sensitive, so I would really like to trade this.
Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Diamon Dust ($24). I don’t were glitter, so I really want to Swap this with someone who will.
Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Nathan ($18).
Wayne Gross Brush 20 ($22).

I'll pass, but thank you for the offer! 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Hey there! I have Tarte Treasure Box brand new in box. Would you be interested in trading your prism palette for it?

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a few offers on prism that I'm waiting to hear back on. But - I got my sister in law the Tarte treasure box and she's in love with it, so I'll shoot you a message if others fall through! 

Would you be willing to trade Prism and a face mask or the texture spray for the Kevin Aucoin Neo Setting Powder?

Thanks for starting this thread!

Willing to trade:

Natasha Denona Holiday Palette 02 Aeris ($48)

Wayne Goss 15 Fan Brush ($25)

By Terry Velvet Rouge in 01 Lady Bare ($47)

IMG_6275.jpg

Looking for a different Natasha Denona, Viseart or Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette & other Wayne Goss brushes. Also open to other items 😄

testing