Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

This is the second year I have gotten the Lucky Bag and I think it will be my last. I always end up with things I have and things I won't use.

I have the

Stila Glitter & Glow in Gold Goddess

Natasha Denona palette 13

Cover FX magnifying Primer

The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer

Oribe wave and Shine Spray

Sulwhasoo rightening mask

and a Wayne Goss brush(which I am keepin)

all the others are up for trade.

Also how does this work, I have never traded before.

I'll post a picture as soon as I can.

Would you be willing to trade your Natasha Denona #13 for the #9 palette? I have the #9 already, so my box is a duplicate. I’m located in Texas, thank you! 

Are you interested in trading any of this for the cover fx mattifying primer? I did not thinking about trading swatched two of the shades but that is it.  image.jpg

Hey would you be interested in swapping your ND for the Jouer skinny dip palette? 

@dslove Hi, would you be interested in the ND palette in Aeris (holiday 2017) for the #13 palette? Thanks!

Sorry I already have that palette.

Are you looking for anything particular? I am interested in ND 13 and sheet mask. Here for trade: ND 9, Charlotte tilbury lip in Charlotte Darling, WG brush 17, Oribe spray, and Bioderma.

IMG_9065.JPG

Would you trade my ND eyeshadow palette and mask for you brush and Charlotte tilbury lipstick?

Sure!! PM sent

I keep trying to PM you but it keeps telling me that page is down, I will try again. But I did get your PM and sure to the Bioderma.

Is the a specific item you are wanting to trade for? 

Looking to trade these items:

• Anastasia Sun-dipped Glow Kit
  • Charlotte Tilbury- Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Pin Up Pink”
  • Sulwhasoo- First Care Activating Mask
  • Oribe- Beach Wave Spay
  • Anastasia prism palette but I have a swatched a few shades FullSizeRender.jpeg
Anonymous Insider

are you interested in swapping anastasia highlight to jouer skinny dip shadow pallete?

Hi! Are you interested in trading the Oribe Spray for the Clean Apothecary Grapefruit brush cleaner? 

@dslove Any interest trading your Oribe spray for my Grapefruit Clean Apothecary Brush Shampoo? 

Sorry I have too many brush cleaners already.

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Edit: The Natasha Denona palette, ABH palette and WG brush 14 are no longer available. Other items still available for swap.

This is my Canadian box. I knew it was a gamble but there literally isn’t a single product in here that suits me or I would use. Everything is up for trade. Would love charlotte tilbury, it cosmetics, by terry or something similar. The Jouer lip topper is in the colour skinny dip. Liptar is magnolia. Natasha denona is holiday palette 5 with the gold in the middle. ABH is sun dipped. NIOD is the sanskrit saponins cleanser. Wayne Goss brush is 14. I also have the Wayne goss foundation brush (used only once and I can clean and disinfect) I’m in Toronto, Ontario Canada for anyone wanting to swap.

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@Ikon I’ve sent you a pm

Hey, I’m from Toronto as well! Are you willing to trade your Clean apothecary Brush Cleaner for Jeffrey Star Liquid Lip in Checkmate? 

No, thanks @bevteatro. Not a fan of J*.

Anonymous Insider

Hi there. Interested in your ND palette. I have it cosmetics je ne sais quoi palette if you’re interested? X

testing