Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Would you like to swap my nd palette 4 for your holiday?

Would you like to swap my nd palette 4 for your holiday?

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I would love to trade with you, here are the things Im willing to trade if there's anything you're interested in.

Jouer Skinny Dip Palette $40

Jeffree Star Velour Lip in Checkmate $18

Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Bronzed Bell $24

Wayne Goss brush #16 $30

Indie Lee Nettoyant Eclaircissant Cleanser $32

I'm interested in the ND palette but would also be open for the By Terry Lip 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I’d love your fan brush! Would you be interested in oribe spray or CT liquid lipstick? Or I have a lot of popsugar items from the LE box too! And random sub boxes

Hi! Would you be open to swapping the ND palette for a Skinny Dip Palette? I know it's not an exact swap.

I'm not the biggest fan of all shimmer palettes and am hoping to trade the ND Holiday palette for the ND #4, Viseart or CT eyeshadow palette but thank you.

Thank you for setting this up! I got my box yesterday and like most everything except two items that I would like to swap:Jeffree Star  skin frost highlighter in Uranus ( I just can’t wear highlighters much getting too old ),  and the Smith & cult nail polish in dark like me. Will look at all offers! You can email me dkarnitsky@gmail.com 

Anonymous Insider

I am interested in the highlighter, I know this is really under value, but I have the Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray to trade if you would like it for it.

@diannkayeWhat are you looking for hon? I am interested in the highlighter.

Did you get a bag? I was going to see what Might be available

@diannkayeNo sadly I did not

Just makes it harder because I don’t have anything specific in mind, would have to see some options

I have a Wayne Goss “the brow set”, jouer skinny dip powder highlighter, Jeffery Star Velour liquid lipstick in chrysanthemum, and sulwhasoo first care activating mask up for grabs! I got the ABH prism palette and it’s all mine! 😍

Anonymous Insider

I got my lucky bag! 

I'd love to trade you for your brow set!

I have up for grabs

-ABH glow kit in sunkissed

-oribe wave and shine spray

-charlotte tilbury matte liquid lipstick

plus the other things i listed earlier. let me know if we can work something out

Would you like to trade your WG Brow set for any Of the following:

- Cover FX Illuminating setting spray
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun dipped palette (swatched and sanitized)
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)

im located in Texas.

Anonymous Insider

Sorry I can’t click on your profile to send you a pm, but I’m getting my lucky bag today so if it’s not in there I have these things brand new in box: -Becca rose Quartz LE -tatcha lip gloss in cherry blossom LE -avene sunscreen -Estée Lauder modern muse roller balls x2 -LE bite Hall of famer lipstick -cargo highlight in bronze -beauty blender mini cleanser -fresh deluxe size skincare items -glamglow mini moisturizer -two tata harper mini clarifying masks -mini Marc Jacobs eyeliner and mascara in black Plus whatever I get in my lucky bag that I don’t want
Anonymous Insider

what are you wanting for the brow set?

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

@Anonymous I’m open to anything equivalent! Just give me options. Just no Jeffery star. 

HI EVERYONE...I RECEIVED a ABH PRISM PALETTE fROM MY LuCKY BAG AND ALSO THE WAYNE GOSS 3 PACK EYEBROW SET OF BRUSHES....I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S GOOD OUT THERE....PLEASE LET ME KNOW, REPLY OR EMAIL DMARTINS2893@YAHOO.COM

Hi! Would you be interested in trading it for the Becca apres ski glow face palette?

@dee2893 sent you a private message 

Hi I would trade it for the peach palette and mini beauty blender (That's not used right) I live in nj....let me know

5 Replies
testing