Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all come to swap just in casewe receive items we already have for the 2018 Lucky Bags. I am receivingboth the XL & regular. Got them both as Christmas gifts. Once i get them i will post anything i want to swap. I posted my unboxing on my YouTube channel Dinah Reviews and on my IG Dinah_Reviews. Come thru ladies!

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

i'm located in melbourne and i have jouer skinny dip eyeshadow pallete and wayne gross brush unopen for swap. Would love to swap both item with jouer skinny dip highlighter. please drop me an email if you have any other item that i might use for swap.

email: tooniezz@hotmail.comskinny dip pallete and wayne gross brushskinny dip pallete and wayne gross brush

Hi. I am interested in trading CT Hollywood Lips in Pin Up Pink. I did swatch it on my hand. Open to trade suggestions (just no liquid lipsticks). Thanks

kelpsi wrote:

Hi. I am interested in trading CT Hollywood Lips in Pin Up Pink. I did swatch it on my hand. Open to trade suggestions (just no liquid lipsticks). Thanks

Thanks for admitting that this item has been swatched. However, there is no way to sanitize this liquid lipstick now. Unfortunately, any microbes that were on your skin are now in the lipstick. I wouldn't recommend trading this product.

Wayne Goss Brush 00 looking to sell for $50 

Hi @Ashley2017

Just so you are aware selling items has not been allowed within the community.  If you received this item in your Lucky Bag I recommend browsing through this thread to see if there are other items that you might be interested in exchanging the brush for.  Another option is to visit the regular Exchange thread and post that you would like to exchange it there. 

Hope that helps! 

Trade?

ND no 13,

Skinny dip and Becca in champagne Bellini 

IMG_2990.JPG

I have a Jouer skinny dip palette ill trade you for the ND.20180125_153548.jpg

image.jpegLooking for: ABH Prism or Jeffree Star Eyeshadow Palettes. MAKE ME AN OFFER! 

Available to Swap (All brand new in box) 

Tarte Treasure Box 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Prosecco Pop

Too Faced Melted Metallic Frozen Hot Chocolate

Dr Brandt Pores No More Exfoliant

Makeup Forever Artistic Palette 

image.jpeg

I am ISO of a Natasha Denona 28 pan palette. Would be willing to trade all of these brand new in box Kevyn Aucoin Items.

I would also be willing to trade any two items for a Viseart Palette (12 pan) You can email me at sara_langille@outlook.com as I cannot figure out how to check my PM's! 

Neo Setting Powder 

Neo Highlighting Powder in Sahara 

Eyeshadow Essentials #3

Powder Glow Blush in Natura 

Precision Brow Pencil in Ash Blonde 

Primed Skin Developer in Normal/Dry 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018 Swap

I have a Natasha Denona lip palette brand new in box for trade!

I have a Jouer Skinny Dip Powder Highligher left to swap

US ONLY

27459485_10155243545936526_3853772466832300881_n.jpg

I have these items left that I'm still looking to trade from my bag. Not really interested in lipsticks or highlighters. Would love one of the ND holiday 5 pans or any of the other ones other than the metals one. Also looking for other shades of the Smith and Cult nail polish. I have 2 of the above.

Items for trade:

• Jeffree Star androgyny palette
  • Jouer lip creme in Blush
  • Wayne Goss #17
  • Smith and Cult in Dark Like Me
  • RCMA no color powder
  • Hylamide HA Blur Finisher
  • Sulwashoo sheet mask

**Im also listed on the successful trades thread**

hey @sss69471 i sent my tracking over a week ago and haven't heard anything from you. i've sent emails and messages here and I can see that you've read them. can you update me on what's going on?

Update, I'm still looking to trade the following:

- J* Androgyny Palette

- Stila Magnificant Metals Glitter Eyeshadow in Smouldering Satin (would be willing to trade for other colors)

- Becca Light Chaser Highlighter in Champagne Dream/Flashes Bellini

- OCC Lip Tar in Artifact

- Becca Champagne Cocktail Lipgloss

All unopened and unswatched items.

Hey there! I was interested in your Androgyny palette! I got the ABH Prism palette in my lucky bag. 

Looking to trade or sell the following items! Not sure exactly what I’m looking to trade for... I would love to trade it all for the ND green/brown 28 palette (I’m sure this is a long shot though 🤣).

F73CE704-773E-4D1A-B342-E768C6B49664.jpeg 

-Oribe Travel Set - $98
-By Terry velvet rouge set -$75
-By Terry flash light elixir - $68
-Jouer Skinny Dip lip topper in st. Tropes - $16
-Jouer Skinny Dip Palette $40
-Charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick color: Dolly Bird $34
- Oribe wave and shine spray $22

Would you like to trade your CT lipstick for a skandanvia setting spray in bridal? Thanks!

I have the following available for swap/sale: Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Highlight In Candlelight (retail $52) Kevyn Aucoin Neo Setting Powder (retail $58) By Terry Sun Designer in Savannah love (retail $82) NIOD Sanskrit Saponins (retail $50) Jouer Skinny Dip (Retail $40) Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Lip Dolly Bird (retail $34) Oribe Travel Essentials w/perfume (retail $98) * I have two If there is someone who rather buy one at a discounted price, hit me up on YouTube (Dinah Reviews) OR on my IG pic Dinah_Reviews

Anyone selling WG eyeshadow brushes?

Hi everyone while I wasn't able to get the beautylish bag, I did get the Marc jacobsSmiley Happy Hoping to trade a few items for a Charlotte tillbury lipstick. I have the nail color Pasty $18 and twinkle eye pop I believe in mermaid $28 (new product of his)

Also have a Smith and Cult in Doe My Dear I'd love to swap for.  Looking for Suburban Warrior and Psycho Candy.

All are BNIB!

1,804 Replies