Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
Highlighted

BITE BEAUTY Best Of Bite Set

Ok so I wanted to share this with all of you lovely ladies first (Im about to create a first impressions blog post about it).  All I can say is wow! very pigmented. I really love them (so far- ok so ive had them on for about 2 minutes each- except the cranberry Ive worn for about 20 minutes). LOL

I know a few of you requested these swatches Smiley Happy 

Left to Right- Madeira, Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry

Re: BITE BEAUTY Best Of Bite Set

Thanks! The colors look much different then on the listing. I really like Rhubarb more than I thought I would.

@warriorwitch   I thought rhubarb would be my least favorite but I think it's my #1

This is making it so much harder to wait to buy... XD

oh i was thinking of buying these. thanks so much. they look perfect on you!

Thank you for swatching these. They look gorgeous on you! I love all the colors a lot more than I was expecting.

How is the wear? Do they last a while? Transfer?

Thank you for swatching! I like these more than I thought I would (and they all look great on you Smiley Happy ) !

Wow, the colors are all so beautiful on you. I think my favorite is Rhubarb. It looks like a great fall color!

Ooooh So pretty. I like Rhubarb the best on you!Smiley Happy

I really love this set and they look soooo good on you.  Thank you for doing such a great job swatching and modeling. Smiley Happy

GASP!! I love them!! THANKS so much! Smiley Very Happy

Nice! These get my vote!

Thanks for posting these swatches Smiley Happy

Oh my. Look at how pigmented those are!!! I need to have them. NOW.

Thanks Roxystar4 for the swatches! Smiley Happy I def love Cranberry on you!

These look amazing on you!!! 

Great swatches! You just convinced me to buy them Smiley Happy I love Quince

I was really impressed with how pigmented they are Smiley Happy

But since they're so pigmented are they drying?

Im not sure. I they just arrived (6 hrs ago). Titian06 just told me they aren't drying at all

You look great in the quince

Omg! Those look amazing! I'd go for Madeira. Thanks for posting this.

Thanks, @roxystar4, for swatching this set.

The Rhubarb color is in the Give Me Some Lip set, which I have.  I love this color.  I have extremely dry lips, and this lip pencil is not drying at all.  The color stays on very well (I drink massive quantities of water all day).  It does matte down somewhat, but the color is still there.

great to know! Thanks for sharing Titian06 about the longevity & quality.  (people were asking but I've only owned the items for about 6 hours).

Rhubarb! So pretty

Thanks so much for this. All of these look nice on you but Rhubarb is my fave & Madeira's #2. Madeira would be nice to mix with others. So glad you did this, the darker/brighter ones wouldn't be great on me. Hope you'll let us know how they were after time. So extra thanks. Smiley Happy

Oh my stars, what a shock! As I was scrolling down this page I noticed my avatar & name and did a double take. Okay, I totally didn't write this. Someone is using my info and posting comments that I never made. How is this even possible? Will identity theft in real life be next? I'm freaking out here!!

Then, wait a minute, Jerk!! This post was from 9/25. What I knucklehead I am. Got so momentarily insane then realized it was actually me, just from a while back. So glad I caught that and didn't make a crazed phone call to see what happened to me. I would've felt like such an idiot. Thank goodness. Phew.

43 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • IMG_5423.JPG
  • close up hand.jpg
  • arm swatch.jpg
  • arm near lawn.jpg
  • box clsoe up.jpg
  • PicMonkey Collage watermarked.jpg