cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Allow Me to Introduce Myself… and My Sparkle Obsession

IMG-4079.JPG

Helloooo BIC! I'm not exaggerating when I say it's an actual dream come true to post here as a new member of the Community team at Sephora. It's like I've finally been summoned to the mothership and taken to where I truly belong! I join a team of inspiring Community queens here at HQ whom you already know and love - @LexBT@CarolBT@GeorginaBT@BrendaBT, and @KatieBT - who are making me feel right at home. And now that I'm finally able to introduce myself here, I bow down to all of you Community regulars who have helped make the BIC the nicest place on the internet. I can't wait to meet you all - virtually and/or at some upcoming events!

While I'm new to the Community team, I'm a longtime Sephora fangirl and serial makeup hoarder. My everyday look typically involves a topknot, the mattest foundation I can muster, a razor-sharp cat-eye (usually applied on the bus on the way to work, believe it or not! #skillz), plus some cursory swipes of mascara… but don't be fooled by my relatively "minimal" daily routine. If you want to know my real obsession that I can't stop loading into my cart, it's GLITTER - AND LOTS OF IT. Sparkly shadows, glitzy glosses, blinding highlighters, you name it. I WANT IT, I GOT IT, and now I need more. Here are just some of my glitter holy grails:

URBAN DECAY - Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit® Powder Highlighters Marshmallow/ Gumdrop/ Butterscotch/ Starburst

HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

COVER FX - Glitter Drops

STILA - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow

Where my fellow glitter gurus at? Reply with your favorites please, because I am VERY easily enabled, no matter how much my wallet hates me. Bring it on!

Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself… and My Sparkle Obsession

Welcome, @AlexBT!  We hope you love it here!

Welcome to the BIC @AlexBT

I like my glitter in a delicately muted, dainty shimmer form. 😊 Welcome! @AlexBT 

YAY!!!! So, so glad you are here!

Hi @AlexBT, welcome to the BIC Community! I love glitter, too (ever since I laid my eyes on Dorothy's glittery shoes in the Wizard of Oz as a kid!) . Lately, I've been into more fine, subtle glitter that gives a natural glow. My favorite product for this is the LILAH B. - Glisten & Glow - b. enchanting.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@AlexBT ,

Yay!  Welcome!  You'll fit right in with our own obsessions!  Sparkle, it is! 

I love Shimmers, too!

Happy to have you here @AlexBT !

@AlexBT  Welcome Hon. I love glitter too, Pat Mcgrath has some amazing glitterly products.

@Anastasiya13 Yes! Can't resist touching alllll the palettes whenever I wander into a store (which is often) 😜

@AlexBT  Have you tried her glitter lipsticks yet? They are so beautiful, but omg taking them off is a bit of a headache though.

@Anastasiya13 Ahhh I've been wanting to but the reviews always seem kinda meh. They just look sooo pretty on Pat's IG. 😍💎 I'll give them another look the next chance I get!

@AlexBT  Yeah, i would give it a meh rating too, because when it smudges glitter gets everywhere. But when its freshly applied its just too pretty. Omg yes on Pats instagram, her products are just beautiful, it makes me want all her goodies.

@AlexBT Welcome to BIC! Can’t wait to chat more with you. 

33 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • IMG-4079.JPG
  • istockphoto-1026712376-612x612.jpg
testing