Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Abh products

what are the best/worst products from abh?

Re: Abh products

Im a huge fan of their eyeshadows!! theyre super pigmented and blend really well! i think that their eyebrow products are a little overrated because I use Pretty Vulgars and I like theirs better

Hi @natalieanndawso

So far I’ve tried the Modern Renaissance and Soft Glam eyeshadow palettes. Both are amazing! Their eyeshadows are probably ones of my favourite formulas ever (I just purchased a couple Pat McGrath  palettes so that could change lol) They blend so well and are highly pigmented. 

I also have the Brow Wiz. This is the first real eyebrow product I’ve owned so I have nothing to compare it to but I definitely have zero complaints. There is a good range of shades to chose from. The smaller tip makes it easy to mimic the thin hairs of my eyebrows. It looks natural and stays put throughout the day. 

Luckily I haven’t come across any products I haven’t liked yet 🙂

RE: Abh products

I used their clear brow gel for years. It’s really good. I have purchased Aurora highlighting palette this year and I do love it(I tried a lot of highlighters and I would place ABH Aurora second only to Becca highlighters).

Hi @natalieanndawso,

I personally love the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills! Their Brow Wiz and liquid lipsticks are my favorite products from the brand! I've using their Brow Wiz for almost 4 years now and I love how it's so easy to use. 

I'm obsessed with their liquid lipsticks and I own almost every color! Their liquid lipsticks are long wearing and they feel comfortable on the lips. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

RE: Abh products

I think you can’t go wrong with any of her brow products. I personally use the ABH brow pencil, Dip Brow pomade, and brow brush #14, all great products. I also just purchased the Subculture eyeshadow palette, which is just beautiful and highly-pigmented. I read mixed reviews on this palette, but I love it. ABH makes great lip glosses/lipsticks that are reasonably priced. I haven’t come across any product that I don’t like, so I can’t speak in regards to that. I think you’ll be very happy with the products overall.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing