Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
Highlighted

AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH: MOOD EXPOSURE SWATCH!

I just received my Sephora package in the mail! I only ordered Mood Exposure for now since I am pretty tan and was afraid the others would not show up. This blush is GORGEOUS! I have yet to test it out for an extended period of time, but it is beautiful! The swatch is pretty heavy, but on the cheeks it shows up more true to color. I would say it sort of reminds me of Tarte Blushing Bride? I apologize for the bad swatches!

Re: AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSH: MOOD EXPOSURE SWATCH!

This is perfect! Tarte's Blushing Bride has been on my loves list forever! I'm glad I ordered Mood Exposure- killed two birds with one stone! THANK YOU for posting!

So pretty, thank you for swatching! Now I'm even more excited for this to come in.

Thank you!  Mine's due to arrive today and I was a bit nervous about buying it without seeing any swatches.  It looks lovely! Smiley Happy 

Oooh this is the one I ordered - THANKS for swatching!  Smiley Very Happy

I like it!

Same for me, Blushing Bride was on my hit list to try soon, I think I will like this better, as I love hourglass and only so so on Tarte products.

That is very pretty on you!  That is one of the colors I ordered, and I should be receiving my order today.  I am hoping it works as well for me as it does for you Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for the swatch. The 4 I ordered should be here tomorrow, I cannot wait! This look like such a gorgeous nude/natural blush. When I go heavy on the bronzer, I like to use a shade like this instead of a vibrant blush so it's not too cray.

THE FOUR! Kiki, you kill me. I'm trying to decide on just one!

Obviously I couldn't decide. I've been waiting for HG to make blushes for so long. Waiting today for my first Tom Ford blushes as well. I have problems. Seriously. Kind of on a blush kick lol.

Ooh, which TF blushes did you order?? Smiley Happy

Frantic Pink & Love Lust

I loved Frantic Pink, but I swapped it away for something I wanted more at the time (Flush, too). I've been wanting Love Lust for ages -- feel free to post swatches! I only have Wicked at the moment (well, and Narcissist, but I can't find it). Smiley Happy

how do you like narcissist?

I love the color(!) -- it's beautiful, but it's harder for me to wear because it's so pigmented and bright (but I can wear it softly). It reminds me of a more heavily pigmented Chanel Tweed Fuchsia, if you're familiar with that from a few years ago. I hope you love it! 

ah well, my skin tone is pretty light so i'm guessing i will have to use a very light hand. oh well, if i hate it i suppose i'll just swap it away or put it in a tsb. chanel tweed looks beautiful online! i am also going to have to start stalking the ysl blush that kiki just posted about!

It can definitely work with a light hand and a stippling brush -- it really is a beautiful color! That YSL blush does look gorgeous (as if I needed another one to add to my list of things to try!). Smiley Tongue

me too! i only ordered 2 of the hg blushes but after seeing all these swatches i am trying hard not to buy them all. i also should be getting my first tf blush (only 1!) soon. which one(s) did you get?

I ordered Frantic Pink & Love Lust, they seemed the most neutral to me. The only blushes I have are Tarte & MAC so I'm trying to venture out Smiley Very Happy

i went the opposite way and went for the craziest shade i could find: narcissist. it's from a couple years ago and is a vivid hot pink color. i've never seen it in person but was intrigued by the internet swatches and reviews. i swapped on mua for it and am hoping to get it within the week. let us know how you like frantic pink and love lust!

Woah I just googled and that is bright! It probably is really pretty on darker skin tones though. The other blush that I am hoping will pop up on Nordies soon is the YSL Rosy Blush.

Frantic Pink is very light, IMO. It looks nice and natural on my NW10 self, but it might be not pigmented enough for you. That's the only TF blush that I hear complaints about, but I personally LOVE it! I think Ravish would look gorgeous on you.

I just opened them up a little bit ago and yes, Frantic Pink does seem pretty light. However, I could always layer it over a matte blush for some sheen Smiley Happy Love Lust is darker. I was just PMing with Spoiledbrat about Ravish. I'm pretty sure it was on my wishlist from Nordstrom but they are OOS.

Kiki, please swatch yours, too! I REALLY want Luminous Flush but, alas, it's OOS at the mo Smiley Sad

I will as soon as it comes in tomorrow Smiley Happy

Wow! Blushing bride has been  on my loves list for a while now.i cant wait to pick this up! 

44 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • photo (1).JPG
  • photo (2).JPG
  • upload_2604309127650801136.jpg