Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Wow, is it August already?  I  got some amazing mermaid beauty items which I'll post soon.  Show us your end of summer haul!

Re: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

The Midnight Blue Citrus candle is honestly one of my fav scents of all time. I love your line up with Sephora bags! 😄 @MSena

@myumew Thank you 😄 

I just had that on today! Its throw is better than Lavender, and I love that it lingers. 

@MSena - mmm, the almond candle looks amazing!  I also love your Sephora bag display! 🙂

@Milou07 Thank you 😄 I always feel bad about throwing away good Sephora bags. Now they can be part of the decor and dress up the walls. 

The gourmands have been really good this time around. Pomegranate (my daughter picked it out) is quite lovely, too! 

@ClassicallyFab I wish I tried that! There were so many candles that by the time I sniffed twenty, my sinuses were gone. 

The Black Cherry Merlot smelled delicious too 🙂 But Rose Water & Ivy won over it. 

@MSena Marshmallow fireside, I have yet to sniff This very popular candle. 

@darkiceis To me, it feels like a sugar biscuit fell headfirst into a bucket of cream and decided to tell the world about it. 

@MSena i love marshmallow fireside! i always stock up on them when they have their big january sale. i burn fall candles year round, it's my favorite season!

@unfungirl 

Mine too! Such a season for such delicious scents 😄 

Is the throw for Marshmallow fireside good? 

I like Lavender, but its throw is minimal at best. 

This isn't a beauty haul, but it's beautiful to me and I'd like to share. 🙂  Market Hall Foods, in CA and has an online store, sells some of the very best gourmet foods (Mariage Freres tea, since I know there's some tea lovers on here.)  They had a special not too long ago from the Italian Agricultural Department (or something similar) that sent a surprise package of "samples" with any order from the site.

This is a picture of the "samples":

IMG_1997.JPG

An 8 oz. bag of Rustichella trofie pasta; a bag of Italian Carnaroli risotto rice, a jar of Masseria Mirogallo Tomato and Chili sauce, a full size bottle of Leonardi balsamic vinegar, and a full size bottle of Laudemio olive oil!  I was stunned at opening this generous gift.  The olive oil alone costs about $35.

Wow!  That is a scrumptious looking gwp!   Bon Appetit! ❤️  @Ispend2much6

@Tamara76  Thank you!  I don't want to use them; I just want to look at their beauty. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 - now those are my kind of samples! 😉  Awesome haul! 🙂

@Milou07  I confess, it was more exciting than makeup to me...:)

Yum! Wish I hadn't missed it, 😂! Looks delish. 😋

@ClassicallyFab  I know!  I wish I'd thought to tell people about it sooner.  I'll keep my eyes open next time.

❤️ Thanks @Ispend2much6

Food is beautiful! I'm glad you shared! I love a good balsamic vinegar. Yum!

IMG_3506.JPG

Sephora order:

Marc Jacobs is color 316 'French Tickler'

Milk Reverie Anti-frizz Leave-In:  I had a sample of this and decided to purchase the full size. My hair needs a little help in the humidity. 

I think I'll try the Glow Mask tonight. I can't help but be excited to use the tiny, cute spoon. 

@Tamara76@heartsmyface@Ispend2much6@Milou07@ClassicallyFab@katkapivarci 

8 pages deep and just getting back on the Watermelon Glow Mask! It's been a hectic few days, sorry! Hearts, it smells of artificial watermelon. Think hard candy scented. But! The smell is nice! I used it both suggested ways: as an overnight and as a 10 min. mask. It had a very thin consistency upon opening. I stirred it using the tiny spoon for about 20 seconds & it thickened making it easier to apply. It felt pretty tacky to me at first and was worried about pillow transfer, but it didn't. In the morning my skin felt soft. No breakouts. After the 10 minute quick mask, no huge difference. Has a nice list of fruit AHA's. Maybe after longer use I'd notice more glow? Didn't notice an increase in hydration. I have so many masks I should be embarrassed....but this one is pink and comes with a tiny spoon. 🙂

testing