Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

Wow, is it August already?  I  got some amazing mermaid beauty items which I'll post soon.  Show us your end of summer haul!

Re: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

@ShannonAlexis,

Thanks for posting!  I have been so close to buying ButterLondon Glazen Eye Gloss in Unicorn, and you just sealed the deal!    🙂

Oooo- @ShannonAlexis! I love those Butter London eye glosses. Tag me if you post swatches of Unicorn. It's been tempting me, yet the one I have is lasting such a long time, lol, I've been trying to make myself use up more before I buy another, lol! The Fem Rosa is awesome! I need to dig it out and use it some more. Beautiful haul. 👍🏻🙃

@ShannonAlexis What do you think of the Butter Eye Glosses? Awesome stuff!

@makeitup305 I like it! It's very pretty and sparkly. Easy to apply and layer on with my finger. I wouldn't want to wear it for a long day or to work - if you rub your eyes the glitter will come off or move around. It's similar to the stila glitter and glows

@ShannonAlexis  Are we supposed to make any sense of what our minds tell us? Erm, no.. 😄

So lovely!   I have that She palette on the way, too.   What do you think so far?  @ShannonAlexis

Thanks for the insights!  @ShannonAlexis

My She palette arrived last night and I played with it a little, but haven't had a chance to do a full look. So far, I love the colors.  I am pretty disappointed in the powder highlighters, tough - they just don't show up on me. 😞

@Tamara76 The She palette is pretty hit/miss for me. Most of the shades are good but one of the shimmers is unusable and the dark red matte is pretty hard for me to blend. I love the peachy mattes and some of the shimmers. I like how small the palette is, but it's not as good as I wanted it to be. Seems like there's some inconsistency in the palettes though so hopefully you get a better one!

@ShannonAlexis  Until now I wasn't aware of TF's Purple Haze palette. Hmm...thanks!

I hope you will enjoy your Tom Ford Orchid Haze palette.  It is one solid palette.  I love mine

I am super excited for this ColourPop haul, Previously I only had 3 super shock shadows from the Hello Kitty collab because all I ever bought from them in the past was their liquid lipsticks.

@mermadelove thank you for suggesting Valley Girl - I love it!!!!

Lippies - Cabana Boy, Sunshowers, Top 8

SSS top row - Summer Side, Brady, Sequin, Valley Girl, DGAF

middle row - Paradox, Arrow, Weenie, Drift

bottom row - Wattles, Amaze, Girly

DSC02691.JPG

Below SSS are from the Mile High set - Truth, Nillionaire, So Quiche, Lala, Cricket and Mittens

DSC02692.JPG

The beauties all together 🙂

DSC02690.JPG

@HookedOnBeauty2 Thanks for sharing! I have the Mile Hogh set too and I love it!!!! I can't wait until ColourPop comes to Sephora as they are legit my favorite of the moment. 🙂

@HookedOnBeauty2  nice haul! i love the mile high set too. i really love colourpop- they rarely disappoint me!

RE: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

I know I just posted my rewards bazaar package but here's the rest of today's haul! 4 packages in one day had me thinking it was Christmas! Other than my reward- I got the KVD mirror (!!!!), KVD #5 brush, Bite Beauty Matte Crayon Lip Pencil in 'Black Truffle', and more than a handful of Elf brushes!

Re: RE: ALLURING AUGUST BEAUTY HAUL!

I love it all!   @katgoulding 😘

At first glance, I thought those fluffy Elf brushes were KVD brushes. I def need to check them out. Thanks for the enabling 😉 @katgoulding

@katgoulding Great haul!! I have purchased the black and white Elf brushes before but I had no clue they made clear ones. This is why I love this community so much.

such a sweet haul @katgoulding!! i love my elf brushes! i reach for their blush and foundation brush more often than any others in my collection, so soft and great quality!

I love brush hauls so much!!!!  Your pictures make me happy:)   I'm so curious about the ELF ones now.  They  look nice-  I'm liking the clear ones especially! @katgoulding

@heartsmyface glad I could satisfy the eye candy 🙂 actually, the clear brushes' bristles are, for whatever reason, even softer than the others 😍

@katgoulding,

My interest in Elf brushes just went up several notches!  

Do they shed?  Please let us know!

testing