Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

I am such a makeup fanatic! Love trying new stuff and sephora,ulta and macys are my disneyland 😉 

Today, to gift myself for NYE, I subscribed to Allure, PLAY and BirchBox!!! yep all 3 of em!

Cant wait to get these and try and review stuff. 

I looked all over the internet and these 3 were found to be the most value for money!

My ideas behind getting 3 subscriptions - 

1. I got all 3 of these only for 3 months. 5$ off at Allure and a free MAC at BB and points for Play.

2. I will have 9 sample boxes in 3 months, enough stuff to last a while, and good enough time to make my decision which of these i would want to take for annual. 

3. Its always fun opening new gifts!!! YAY 🙂 

Any of you beauties out there who has tried either or all of these and can help us all out what to expect from these. 

I am really looking forward to the full sized products ;))

xoxo

Re: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

Wow im a happier person then! I havent received either of these yet though its already7th 😞 

And I thought of getting all these cos I hoped new year box would ideally be greater than the rest 🙂 

Birchbox usually arrives from the 10th-20th. Sephora Play usually arrives from the 15th through 25th. I have not subscribed to Allure for a while, so I cannot remember when it arrives.

I have been subscribed to Birchbox for years. Mostly love it, although I was disappointed when they discontinued rewards points for reviews. Found so many items I love that I never would have tried without this sub, like the Real Chemistry peel, Oribe Dry Shampoo, Egyptian Magic, and many more. Subscribed to Play since it opened nationwide. I love it a little less than Birchbox, because I get a lot of repeats on things I already own. I gift dupes I do not want to use again, so my friends and family probably love this sub the most. I had been subscribed to the Allure Beauty Box in the past. While I enjoyed some of it, I just did not enjoy it enough to keep the sub. I have added it and canceled it over time when I see things I may like. I added it for the full-size serum coming in the January box, but I am not sure if I will hold onto it. If you love trying new things and getting surprises, you will probably see the value. Have fun!

RE: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

You picked the perfect month to subscribe to Allure. In January, we get a FULL SIZE of Sunday Riley’s Rapid CEO brightening serum!!! That alone is $90! I love Allure and it’s slowly becoming my favorite next to Boxycharm. I also get Play! And Ipsy. I love these 4 boxes and am looking to subscribe to a skincare box in January to add to my list.

RE: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

@darlyndar I just signed up for allure last month. So far I’m think it’s my favorite box. I can’t wait for the Sunday Riley!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing