Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Makeup Is Life
|

A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

I am such a makeup fanatic! Love trying new stuff and sephora,ulta and macys are my disneyland Smiley Wink 

Today, to gift myself for NYE, I subscribed to Allure, PLAY and BirchBox!!! yep all 3 of em!

Cant wait to get these and try and review stuff. 

I looked all over the internet and these 3 were found to be the most value for money!

My ideas behind getting 3 subscriptions - 

1. I got all 3 of these only for 3 months. 5$ off at Allure and a free MAC at BB and points for Play.

2. I will have 9 sample boxes in 3 months, enough stuff to last a while, and good enough time to make my decision which of these i would want to take for annual. 

3. Its always fun opening new gifts!!! YAY Smiley Happy 

Any of you beauties out there who has tried either or all of these and can help us all out what to expect from these. 

I am really looking forward to the full sized products Smiley Wink)

xoxo

Re: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

Wow im a happier person then! I havent received either of these yet though its already7th Smiley Sad 

And I thought of getting all these cos I hoped new year box would ideally be greater than the rest Smiley Happy 

Birchbox usually arrives from the 10th-20th. Sephora Play usually arrives from the 15th through 25th. I have not subscribed to Allure for a while, so I cannot remember when it arrives.

I have been subscribed to Birchbox for years. Mostly love it, although I was disappointed when they discontinued rewards points for reviews. Found so many items I love that I never would have tried without this sub, like the Real Chemistry peel, Oribe Dry Shampoo, Egyptian Magic, and many more. Subscribed to Play since it opened nationwide. I love it a little less than Birchbox, because I get a lot of repeats on things I already own. I gift dupes I do not want to use again, so my friends and family probably love this sub the most. I had been subscribed to the Allure Beauty Box in the past. While I enjoyed some of it, I just did not enjoy it enough to keep the sub. I have added it and canceled it over time when I see things I may like. I added it for the full-size serum coming in the January box, but I am not sure if I will hold onto it. If you love trying new things and getting surprises, you will probably see the value. Have fun!

RE: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

You picked the perfect month to subscribe to Allure. In January, we get a FULL SIZE of Sunday Riley’s Rapid CEO brightening serum!!! That alone is $90! I love Allure and it’s slowly becoming my favorite next to Boxycharm. I also get Play! And Ipsy. I love these 4 boxes and am looking to subscribe to a skincare box in January to add to my list.

RE: A new subscriber for PLAY,BB and Allure

@darlyndar I just signed up for allure last month. So far I’m think it’s my favorite box. I can’t wait for the Sunday Riley!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors