Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

$100 rouge reward

For those that have redeemed your $100 rouge reward, what did you buy? I can’t decide what to get! (Mainly because I want everything!) I was thinking of the ND Biba palette since I don’t own any of her palettes....or maybe the Lila? Or the new Hourglass foundation & a blush? Any reccs?

Re: $100 rouge reward

I tend to use my rewards on things I’ve never used and want to try, or things I’ve stalked for a while but resisted buying. I have the reverse mentality of “buy only things you know you’ll like, since you can’t return anything.” 🙂 I’m not saying that mentality’s wrong—in fact, it’s probably smarter. 😄 But I’m more of a “been wanting to try this, might as well try it for free” kind of person. 

I don’t remember what I used my first reward on, and since I can’t find it in my .com order history, I must’ve used it in a store instead. I probably used it on the Pat McGrath Bronze Temptation 6-pan palette and a few other things. I do remember using my second reward online for 2 Natasha Denona palettes (the no. 5 5-pan and Mini Lila) and a Jouer concealer. I have a third reward to use, and that one might go toward skincare. 

Love it! I almost used it for the Emerald sativa serum, b...

Love it! I almost used it for the Emerald sativa serum, but I erred on the side of caution and bought 2 full-size items of samples I tried and liked.

@starrynight13 I think I’ve redeemed 5 or 6 $100 rewards now and each time I always end up using it towards something I wouldn’t have normally bought/something I might have thought twice about. I really like the Natasha Denona 5 pan palettes, so I have a few of those. I bought a great train case for all my make up, picked up some Jo Malone Perfume etc. 

I went back and forth for a while between wanting something special/splurge, getting skincare or restock on favorites.  I took a bit of a risk and got the PMG kit.  I feel like I decided on a splurge.  I wanted something I normally wouldn't pick up, and I really loved the pigment.  I am also a fan of minis, and just broke a mini highlighter, so I picked up the Fenty Set.  To even it out (100 exact!), I picked the Milk Powder off my loves list.  I tried it during a CM, and I really loved it.

IMG_20190321_234831346.jpg

RE: Re: $100 rouge reward

I love PMG shadows !

@starrynight13 I bought the Natasha Denona Gold palette (after seeing it in person to make sure I’d use it), and I don’t regret it at all! I’d never buy it out-of-pocket, so it was a lovely treat. 

Because I knew my purchase would be non-returnable, I opted to get SR Good Genes which I’d used lots of times before and needed to replace

I got the Amika heated straightening brush. It’s one of those products I’ve always wanted but would never buy for myself. This was a great way for me to splurge on it. 

@starsandbucks I love mine! So effortless! 💕💕

@starrynight13 I redeemed a reward last week and this is what I got... 

8F597A23-63D0-48EA-885E-A0C850109F94.jpeg

Items from brands I know I like but hadn’t yet added to my collection. I got minis where I could since it’s cheaper and I never finish anything, only the lipstick is full size. This was an additional $9 on top of the reward. 

This is such a great array of products @alexasteph !

Is that the mini nude palette? How did you like it?

Re: RE: Re: $100 rouge reward

@starrynight13 I have the ND mini nude palette. It’s a great palette for a natural eye look that will start your love for her eyeshadow palettes.  It is very pigmented and easy to blend. 

Re: RE: Re: $100 rouge reward

@starrynight13 It is the mini nude, and I actually haven't had a chance to try it out yet BUT I suspect I will enjoy it very much. I have the other 3 minis, a 5-pan and Lila so I already know I really like ND's shadows, and from what I've read Nude is the best mini she's put out!

I knew that I couldn't return anything I bought with the reward so I just replenished some of the Drunk Elephant skincare that I know I love.

@starrynight13  I just got Biba and I highly recommend it! Beautiful and versatile colors and an incredible formula!

I recently redeemed a $100 reward and got the Jouer Bouquet D'Amour face palette, Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask Set and Fenty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Wattabratt - I knew I'd love them all and I wanted to have fun with the reward! 

Good luck!

@Tamara76 how has your Biba palette held up? I'm tempted...

@Tamara76 how has your Biba palette held up? I'm tempted to buy it, but I keep hearing about the shadows falling out of it.

Re: @Tamara76 how has your Biba palette held up? I'm tempted...

@hersheykisseslv It has held up great!  All of my ND palettes have.  Mine is well loved for sure!💗

Also... do you feel like it’s worth getting the biba palette if you already have other neutral palettes? I already own abh soft glam & sultry... and Viseart Warm Mattes. But I feel like the biba palette is all of those palettes in one...

I reealllly want the Biba palette but maybe I’ll pick it up during the vib sale instead.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 8F597A23-63D0-48EA-885E-A0C850109F94.jpeg
  • IMG_20190321_234831346.jpg
testing