Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

100$ reward card

No 100$ reward. 50$ for 1500 points went quick and disappeared. And now 25$ for 1000 points. WTAF is this Sephora ? 

RE: 100$ reward card

I got a $100 reward card once a while back but I haven’t seen them since.

It’s horrible! If we have the points let us use them like Ulta does. Or add more of the reward cards and if someone adds the reward to their cart let them have 3 minutes to check out. I have seen countless postings of people saying they have the reward in their cart and not even two seconds later Sephora is saying oops it’s all sold out! We deserve better than this, we’re scrambling for rewards we already earned.

100$ reward card

Worth the wait! Hang on to your points, they will release more. That happened to me too.

I noticed that last week and today too. I’m guessing someone is getting the $100 one before we can even log on. I’m really looking forward to Ulta coming to Canada as I’ve heard their reward program is much better.

I had no idea Ulta was coming to Canada! That makes me excited

Re: 100$ reward card

Hi @Narumanchi ,

I apologize for the confusion. New $25, $50 and $100 Rouge Rewards can be redeemed in exchange for Beauty Insider points. New Rouge Rewards are released every Tuesday and Thursday around 9 AM, PST in the Rewards Bazaar. Once they are sold out, they will be removed from the website. You can view the Rewards Bazaar here > https://www.sephora.com/rewards. I hope this clarifies!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Are your responses computer-generated?  Are you a real person actually reading the posts you are responding to?  I think most of us know when the rewards are released.  I'm not sure that information needs to keep being regurgitated post after post.  I think the real issue is either there are no $100 rewards, or so few no one can actually obtain it.  The $100 reward is a unicorn.  I would rather Sephora just be honest and tell me, "You're screwed.  You'll likely never get the $100 reward we touted in an effort to improve our reward program."  That way I can stop wasting my time Tuesdays and Thursdays, continuously refreshing the page, only for no reward to even appear.   

I agree with you!!! i have seen them available i think twice since they started with them... Sephora has the worst reward program i have ever seen.. i don't even bother watching the reward emails come through because the only thing i am going to be able to get are the 100 point items which are samples.. They need to figure this out!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing