cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

10 YEARS OF CIATÉ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

Hello,

Next year marks Ciaté's 10th birthday and we need your help!

We want to know what have been YOUR favorite products over the years...Whether it be our iconic caviar mani, the Chloe Morello palette, our Olivia Palermo collection, or even a product we still produce. We want to know what YOU think!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Team Ciaté x

Re: 10 YEARS OF CIATÉ - WE NEED YOUR HELP

@ciate Even though Ciate brings to mind nail polishes, my favourite items have been ciate x chloe morello and the ciate x olivia palermo collections. I think the eye shadows in these sets haven been high quality and superb. I also really like the ciate eyeshadow packaging, I think the palettes have a clean and structured look. Plus the size is handy for travelling and keeping it in your purse. 🙂

@ciate When I think of Ciate the first thing that always comes to mind is the iconic Bow Nail Lacquers even though I know you make cosmetics. I do love the Chloe Morello palette and wish you did more fun palettes that were story book types that included liquid lippie and mascara.

@ciate  My favourite Ciate product is definitely the Ciate X Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set because the palette has some nice mauve/cool-toned colours that I like to wear on a casual day. I think the Pretty, Fun & Fearless palette started being sold alone after a while, but I'd love to see the set with the mini liquid lip and mascara be brought back! 🙂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing