From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers

who has Pepped up their pout with Pep-start Lip Balms?

Who has tried the Sephora Exclusive Clinique pep-start Lip Balms? I want to hear your thoughts (and post some photos of your favorite shades if you'd like) 

If you haven't tried them, they come in 3 soft tinted shades and one clear (i personally love the clear). They melt right into your lips and give an instant amount of deep hydration and smoothness without feeling too greasy. I like to pair the clear balm up with my long wearing matte lipsticks. Also, If winter is killing you and your lips are in serious need of thirst quenching try the pep-start pout restoring night mask (which can also be used any time of day) 

pep lips.jpg

As always, Clinique is dermatologist developed, allergy tested, and 100% fragrance free. 

@cliniquebrand I was gifted Guava as part of a Kris Kring...

@cliniquebrand I was gifted Guava as part of a Kris Kringle and have had the chance to wear it a few times. I like how moisturizing the formula is while adding a subtle hint of colour. It's perfect for days that I want to skip lipstick. Would love to try Cherry next.

Re: @cliniquebrand I was gifted Guava as part of a Kris Kring...

Oh yes, Guava is my go to when I want a little bit if coral color! Cherry is perfect if you want a red lip without commitment of a full on bold red.  ๐Ÿ’‹ Happy holidays! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • pep lips.jpg
testing