Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

what is your favorite lipgloss for poppin' lips?!

i love the lipgloss song by lil mama and how she shouts out her fave glosses.

My favorite lipgloss for when i want it poppin' is Buxom plumiping lipgloss in Dominique  (original/ clear with iridescent micro glitter)
Item # 1053438.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRnKc

Tags:

Re: what is your favorite lipgloss for poppin' lips?!

I'm in love with Smashbox lipglosses right now!! My favorites are Aura1074558_sw.jpg and Candid984757_sw.jpg.

❤️ beautygeek97

MAC lipglass in Viva Glam VI and Explicit. They are so shiny and long-lasting plus they are frost colors so they really stand out and make your lips look super sexy!

LORAC's Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss is awesome!  It has reflective sparkles in the finish and it sort of changes color when the light hits it.  It's amazing and you can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=C4YTKS4WTLWHYCV0KSGAIGQ?id=P254102&categoryId=B70

Smiley Happy

New list of Faves:

Buxom

UD Pocket Rocket

And I'm with tenngal on the LORAC!!!!!! SO awesome and sparkly!~~ But not for work-- just for play!

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss. I've only tried Imaginaire (love it) but I'm dying to try other colors as well!

Buxom gloss in Sugar or Sarina  Smiley Happy

Nars gloss in Easy Lover, its bright pink and it makes my lips look plump Smiley Very Happy

Tags:

mine is mac lip glass in viva glam v. so prettySmiley Wink 

buxom!!! and korres 🙂 

i love that they don't dry out my lips and have such nice colors!!! plus both come in sets--I love buying in sets and either getting more colors or getting to try other products too!

I love UD Pocket Rocket and Too Faced Lip Injection. They are great alone OR over lipstick/lip pencil!

I love the sephora collection glosses! I use them for all my photoshoot and brides!

Great color range, and divine shine!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P44800&categoryId=C17366&shouldPaginate=true

The only product I use on my lips is Lip Fusion plumping gloss. It's the only product that allows me to use such a wide variety of colors that always seem to go on sheer enough to work with my skin tone, even the reds and oranges. Amazing results in increasing fullness everytime I use it; even better if I scrub with olive oil and sugar first.

I LOVE Buxom lips! My favorite full color gloss is Betsy, which, unlike its description, is a mauve color -- not red. 

I also really like red lip gloss! My favorites are by Make Up For Ever and Chanel 🙂 

I love Urban Decay's Lip Junkie Lipgloss! It's minty and tingly on the lips, and lasts a long time! Colour is amazing as well 🙂

I agree with Eeyore1964 - I LOVE Urban Decay Lip Junkie!!

I love Buxom too, especially Dolly!

Tags:

Mine is the minty and plumping Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss! Love the rich colors!

Conversation Stats