Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

lipstick or lip gloss

What is the best lip product that won't stain your lips?

Re: lipstick or lip gloss

Lip glosses doesn't stain because it's a jelly. It more so stays on top of your lips, rather than a lipstick. It's hard to wipe off red or darker colored lipsticks, whereas you could use a plain tissue to wipe off a lip gloss. It's the formulation basically.

I like Burt's Bees.

Hi @SaveTheTurtles6!

I like to use nude to dark nude lipsticks/liquid lipsticks and never have a problem with lips staining.  I've used a bunch of different brands and they all come off without leaving stains after removing them.  My current favorites are the KVD Vegan Beauty Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick Lolita II and KVD Beauty Everlasting Longwear Liquid Lipstick Bachelorette (not these colors).  Colors that are not similar to your natural lip colors do tend to stain lips more, or maybe the natural ones are just less noticeable.

Maybe you can try to change the way you remove your lip products.

I use micellar water on a cotton round to remove the color and follow with Vaseline and rub it off gently.  Then I exfoliate using Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator to remove dead skin cells.  I moisturize my lips using Vaseline at the end.

Hello,     

Thank You ill try them and i use a makeup wipe thank you for the tip!! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing