Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

lip plumper

Ok i'm transgender and new to the makeup scene. I really need some help on choosing products,colors ect that works with my skin tone. I was told i could go here and they could scan my skin to see what would work best for me. is this true?

Re: lip plumper

Not sure about the whole skin tone scanning thing but buxom has great lip plumpers that everyone uses. There a bit tingly but nothing crazy ❤️🏳️‍⚧️

I've had my skin scanned at a Sephora boutique.  But, I have not done it online.  @TeamBIC is this something that can be conducted via the Sephora App?  @Ashley47 in my experience, I've had to do multiple scans because sometimes they read differently depending on what exact area of the face is scanned (i.e. I had some acne stains).  So, I'd maybe try a couple times just in case!  I'm excited for you!

Awww Thanks I appreciate that. 🥰 I went to Sephora today but because of the COVID-19 thing still. I couldn’t get my face scanned. They told me that their just waiting for our governor to open everything back up possibly a little later this month with any luck . I did pick up some stuff to get me started plus I ordered a plumping lip gloss. The one I liked they were sold out of naturally LOL but now to figure out how to apply it correctly because I don’t have anyone to help me with it. So I guess YouTube makeup Vids will be my friend for awhile. 

Hi Ashley! 

I found that a really great place to start without covering all that natural beauty was with a MUFE Step 1 Primer. You can just use it under a bit of translucent powder (I use Laura Mercier powder myself) I have a very ruddy complexion at this time of year from acne scarring, and the wind and dryness etc, so I love the MUFE  redness corrector (it comes in 3? other colour correctors i think). I like that it's a simple step and I don't have to mess with all that foundation BS unless I want to. Swipe on a bit of mascara (my fave is Pat mcgrath FetishEyes) a swirl of blush in whatever you desire 'cause you're already beautiful, and you're done, girl! 

Voila. A face without any skin matching. I hope you can find something helpful in there.

K

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing