From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 103091 Members
  • 3982 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip sleeping mask
Controversial question who thinks that the lip masks do nothing. Personally I think that there ok but I have VERY VERY dry lips a ...read more
Controversial question who thinks that the lip masks do nothing. Personally I think that there ok but I have VERY VERY dry lips and they just don’t seem to help. If anyone knows any that do pls let me know! THX!!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Best lip masks
|
Re: Best lip masks
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @charchar5544 I love LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm . And the more budget friendly SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Lip Sleeping Mask in Che ...read more
@charchar5544 I love LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm . And the more budget friendly SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Lip Sleeping Mask in Cherry + Vanilla
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Haya Labs Atomic Shake
|
Re: Haya Labs Atomic Shake
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I was ok with mine up until it SHATTERED IN MY HAND while shaking it as instructed. I am trying to contact support about it. It al ...read more
I was ok with mine up until it SHATTERED IN MY HAND while shaking it as instructed. I am trying to contact support about it. It almost cuts my hand!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays
|
Re: Summer Fridays
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ElizAbeThANNHab @1piper1 I like it a lot and just did a look with it and lipliner ...read more
@ElizAbeThANNHab @1piper1 I like it a lot and just did a look with it and lipliner
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip
a recommendation for a great result lip plumper
a recommendation for a great result lip plumper
New Post in Lip Lovers
summer fridays lip butter balm
what’s a good shade of the summer fridays lip balm for warm-olive skin?
what’s a good shade of the summer fridays lip balm for warm-olive skin?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Should I buy it?
|
Re: Should I buy it?
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I got it in Coral 視 and I’ve been really underwhelmed by it. It doesn’t really color my lips at all, even though I’m pretty pale. ...read more
I got it in Coral 🪸 and I’ve been really underwhelmed by it. It doesn’t really color my lips at all, even though I’m pretty pale. It’s stickier than I like in a gloss. And it seems like there’s very little product. The applicator takes up a ton of room in the vial. The gloss I’ve actually been the happiest with is from Too Faced. Their plumping line has good moisture, is not sticky, smells nice, and colors well. The plumping is… meh. Short lived? Not why I buy it or like it. personally, I think the Dior lip stuff was being pushed on social media and I fell for it.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What is a good liquid lipstick?
|
Re: What is a good liquid lipstick?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Miliagirly GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick ...read more
@Miliagirly GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick
New Reply in Lip Lovers
lipgloss recommendations
|
Re: lipgloss recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @katiekieley lip glosses by nature are not going to be overly long-wearing and certainly not transfer-proof. If you want ones tha ...read more
@katiekieley lip glosses by nature are not going to be overly long-wearing and certainly not transfer-proof. If you want ones that last slightly longer, look for thicker glosses like the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss or the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil.
New Post in Lip Lovers
What's your favorite and least favorite lip product?
Tell us your fav & least fav lip product from Sephora (and other places)
Tell us your fav & least fav lip product from Sephora (and other places)
77,398 Posts