Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lip Lovers
Lip Lovers
90370 Members
3989 Conversations
250+ looks
Sticks. Stains. Glosses. *Heart eyes emoji*
Start a conversation
Sticks. Stains. Glosses. *Heart eyes emoji*
join
Start a conversation
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
snoflakefaerie RISING STAR III ROUGE
08-02-2018
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
l8totheparty RISING STAR III INSIDER
2 hours ago
Reply: It almost pulls berryish on you. I really like this. @2manyperfumes   ...read more
It almost pulls berryish on you. I really like this. @2manyperfumes  
Recent images from this conversation
Recent Looks from this Group
New Reply in Lip Lovers
The Summer Lippie Challenge!
GeorginaBT ADMIN INSIDER
3 weeks ago
Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!
SportyGirly125 BOSS III INSIDER
6 hours ago
Reply: @danielledanielle love the shade with your top.  ...read more
@danielledanielle love the shade with your top. 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Liquid Lipstick to Lipstick 💄
GG84 GO-GETTER III ROUGE
3 weeks ago
Re: Liquid Lipstick to Lipstick 💄
GG84 GO-GETTER III ROUGE
Thursday
Reply: Thanks everyone @sprocketta @Buootiful @KehDee @txcatx @MlleJuju I gave up on this quest after several purchases including PMG, Sh ...read more
Thanks everyone @sprocketta @Buootiful @KehDee @txcatx @MlleJuju I gave up on this quest after several purchases including PMG, Shisedo, MAC and Chanel all failed me. Good news is my mom now has a bunch of new lipsticks. Fair trade though, I ‘borrow’ (steal) her very expensive skincare when I visit her house 😂
New Reply in Lip Lovers
HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!
GeorginaBT ADMIN INSIDER
a month ago
Re: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!
bellandee ROOKIE I INSIDER
Thursday
Reply: Just ordered Viva La Vergara and I can't wait to try it.It's sooo pretty, and I'm almost sure that it's malleable with any eye loo ...read more
Just ordered Viva La Vergara and I can't wait to try it.It's sooo pretty, and I'm almost sure that it's malleable with any eye look.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Products for Glossy, Soft and Plump Lips?
1MiaMiaMiaMia1 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
Re: Products for Glossy, Soft and Plump Lips?
Thursday
Reply: @1MiaMiaMiaMia1 i love glossy lips.  This is what I use: LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping MaskPat McGrath her lipglosses are the best I have ...read more
@1MiaMiaMiaMia1 i love glossy lips.  This is what I use: LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping MaskPat McGrath her lipglosses are the best I have tried.  My favorite combo is Flesh Fantasy and Dare to Bare in the centerPATRICK TA - Major Glow Lip Shine all colors are amazing
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What’s your favorite lip product for summer?
amogavero ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Re: What’s your favorite lip product for summer?
Thursday
Reply: @amogavero I love Guerlain Nahema Smack and MAC Lemonade lipgloss ...read more
@amogavero I love Guerlain Nahema Smack and MAC Lemonade lipgloss
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Best "My lips but better" product?
AlessFerr1979 ROOKIE I VIB
Wednesday
Re: Best "My lips but better" product?
melissabt MOD INSIDER
Wednesday
Reply: @AlessFerr1979,   I also recommend the Perricone MD No Lipstick Lipstick SPF 15.   https://www.sephora.com/product/no-lipstick-lip ...read more
@AlessFerr1979,   I also recommend the Perricone MD No Lipstick Lipstick SPF 15.   https://www.sephora.com/product/no-lipstick-lipstick-spf-15-P386606?icid2=products%20grid386606roduct
New Post in Lip Lovers
Diy Sugar lip scrub
reneecain2617 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Wednesday
All you need to make this diy lip scrub issugarolive oilcoconut oil Directionsput 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, a ...read more
All you need to make this diy lip scrub issugarolive oilcoconut oil Directionsput 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, and 1/8 cup coconut oil in a bowl and mix together.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Bite Beauty - Allergic Reactions?
dmichelle1 ROOKIE I ROUGE
03-22-2016
Re: Bite Beauty - Allergic Reactions?
Jazzy52 ROOKIE I INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: I just recently had a similar reaction to the the agave lip treatment. Almost immediately after applying it my lip began to tingle ...read more
I just recently had a similar reaction to the the agave lip treatment. Almost immediately after applying it my lip began to tingle and swell. I washed it off and the tingling stopped and the swelling ceased. My lips didn’t get any bigger but are still swollen a day later. I’m so bummed because I’ve used this product before and have worn their lip products for years now!  Wonder if they have changed formulas or something?
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Stain
Jsdesb ROOKIE I INSIDER
Sunday
Re: Lip Stain
kelllllyyyyy ROOKIE II INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: Post some pictures if you find anything you like! 
Post some pictures if you find anything you like! 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
No Lipstick Looks Good on Me
catonellie ROOKIE I INSIDER
01-25-2019
Re: No Lipstick Looks Good on Me
kelllllyyyyy ROOKIE II INSIDER
Tuesday
Reply: you know, is there anything more complicated than lipstick colors? I agree with a previous poster that to an extent, a new color i ...read more
you know, is there anything more complicated than lipstick colors? I agree with a previous poster that to an extent, a new color is not going to look 'right' on you until you get used to it. Then there is also just what you like. Sounds like you want a very specific color family. And the most confounding mystery of all is .. why do some lips pull lipsticks into totally different colors? It's not in your head.  I am in the opposite camp as you and pull everything pink (and of course I hate wearing pink lipstick -- don't own a single one). So coming from someone whose lips turn a bright red lipstick into flamingo pink, here are some pointers ---for a quick fix, put foundation on your lips. I don't think this is ideal since the extra layer is going to get in the way of your lipstick application/wear, but if you already have a lipstick that isn't working, give it a try.- you need to find the colors that your lips play nice with. for example, my lips turn red into flamingo pink, rust red into red, a deep burgundy into berry,.. so I kind of have learned to just adjust the shade I am buying to the shade I want. No one can tell you exactly what the conversion of this is, but it sounds like your lips are turning colors warmer.- super pigmented lipsticks are your best friend, and these are going to show up true to their color. I will tag a few at the end of the post that I have found stay true to their color.- first, wear what colors you want, that make you happy and confident. If you want to wear bright blue lipstick, of course you can, and it doesn't matter that it's not the most "flattering" color. However, in your search for your favorite lipstick colors, you might learn that the colors you are looking for -- rose pink, mauve, are not actually the colors that you feel the prettiest in.  You have gorgeous skin and hair.  There might be a soft peach color that you try on and fall in love with.  or a rust red that looks dark too dark in the tube, but when you try on looks soft and makes your eyes pop.   Lipstick is super fun. I hope you find lots to love! NARS - Powermatte Lip PigmentPAT MCGRATH LABS - MatteTrance™ LipstickMELT COSMETICS - LipstickKAT VON D - Studded Kiss Crème LipstickDIOR - Rouge Dior LipstickFENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick  
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Sephora lip stain
deb4 ROOKIE I ROUGE
Sunday
Re: Sephora lip stain
Reply: @deb4 you can try putting a tissue over your lips after you apply the lip stain and pat powder over your lips to help it stay long ...read more
@deb4 you can try putting a tissue over your lips after you apply the lip stain and pat powder over your lips to help it stay longer. Also, it could be the lipgloss that is preventing it from lasting longer. 
New Post in Lip Lovers
Who’s loving the Charlotte T. Lipsticks? Omg I’m just In love with them. Formula is creamy and comfortable. The packaging is so luxurious!
Enid3 ROOKIE I VIB
Saturday
New Reply in Lip Lovers
YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM 🤔
NishiSN ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Re: YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM 🤔
WinglessOne GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Saturday
Reply: @NishiSN  My favorite clear balm is good ol’ Aquaphor ointment. It keeps my lips well moisturized all day.  My current favorite ba ...read more
@NishiSN  My favorite clear balm is good ol’ Aquaphor ointment. It keeps my lips well moisturized all day.  My current favorite balm with sunscreen is SUPERGOOP! - AcaiFusion Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It doesn’t have a sunscreen taste or smell, and it works well as a balm. Lately I’ve been layering this balm over a super thin layer of Aquaphor. Works great under lipsticks.  At night, I often use either Aquaphor or FRESH - Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment topped with LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Talk to me about lip liners
KehDee RISING STAR II ROUGE
06-16-2019
RE: Re: Talk to me about lip liners
KehDee RISING STAR II ROUGE
a week ago
Reply: Thank you! Glad for your input
Thank you! Glad for your input
New Post in Lip Lovers
Does anyone know when the new YSL Vernis à Lèvres Water Stain will be launched in sephora?
tky1111 ROOKIE I VIB
a week ago
As title!! Please let me know!
As title!! Please let me know!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip balm comparable to Bite Agave lip mask??
kmm422 ROOKIE I ROUGE
a week ago
Re: Lip balm comparable to Bite Agave lip mask??
treestar86 ROOKIE II INSIDER
a week ago
Reply: since it has lanolin, lanolips (avail. at ulta) is a good alternative, and a lot cheaper.  I've only tried the banana one.
since it has lanolin, lanolips (avail. at ulta) is a good alternative, and a lot cheaper.  I've only tried the banana one.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
DUPE FOR TARTE LIPSURGENCE IN HOPE
kushimuni ROOKIE I ROUGE
01-31-2019
Re: DUPE FOR TARTE LIPSURGENCE IN HOPE
hillbarb ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: I feel your pain. After YEARS of searching....I am thrilled to tell you, go get HUDA Beauty in Pay Day. I saved a swatch of Hope t ...read more
I feel your pain. After YEARS of searching....I am thrilled to tell you, go get HUDA Beauty in Pay Day. I saved a swatch of Hope to find matches with and it matched!!!! A bit dryer but the color is on!!!!!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
I need help finding a lipstick
Aliyah2303 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Re: I need help finding a lipstick
Anilese ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: i sometimes choose my lipstick going with my eye makeup dramatic eye nude lip nude eye dramatic lip. 
i sometimes choose my lipstick going with my eye makeup dramatic eye nude lip nude eye dramatic lip. 
New Post in Lip Lovers
types of lipsticks that work out for all day last
Anilese ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
i would say that bite beauty, benefit cosmetics, , too faced these brands are the only brands that have a very long lasting lipsti ...read more
i would say that bite beauty, benefit cosmetics, , too faced these brands are the only brands that have a very long lasting lipsticks and verity of types like mate, glossy glosses, shimmery, and more but all of the brand have good lipsticks but these brands have awesome lipsticks because of the waterproof long -lasting verity.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip product with sun protection!
Mioxia ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Lip product with sun protection!
ava111sk ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: Paula's choice. It has SPF 50 and doesn't have the aftertaste of something with SPF. Feels like any regular lip balm.
Paula's choice. It has SPF 50 and doesn't have the aftertaste of something with SPF. Feels like any regular lip balm.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Kat Von D vs Huda Beauty
FatmaR312 ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Re: Kat Von D vs Huda Beauty
alexasteph GO-GETTER II INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: @FatmaR312 I enjoy KVDs formula quite a bit, but she's been a little controversial lately so I haven't been picking up any more sh ...read more
@FatmaR312 I enjoy KVDs formula quite a bit, but she's been a little controversial lately so I haven't been picking up any more shades than what I already have. When I'm looking at liquid formulas, my go-tos are Too Faced Melted Matte and actually ColourPop Ultra Matte. I really like the CP options, and since there are so many there is a good chance you can find a dupe for a shade you were looking at in another brand. For example, the ABH formula does not work for me, but I found a shade, Poet, that I really loved. CP has a great dupe called Baracuda that does work for me.  I have only tried Huda's demi matte formula so I can't speak to her matte formula, but the few Huda products I've used I have enjoyed. 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Need a nice nude lip color
tararenee07 ROOKIE I VIB
2 weeks ago
RE: Need a nice nude lip color
Garzan ROOKIE I INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: Try Too faced “sell out”!
Try Too faced “sell out”!
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Crack on the side of my lips and flakes.
Jennag323 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Re: Crack on the side of my lips and flakes.
2 weeks ago
Reply: @Jennag323 I get that on occasion and make sure that I keep my lips hydrated with a lip balm. For the cuts I apply Vaseline or Neo ...read more
@Jennag323 I get that on occasion and make sure that I keep my lips hydrated with a lip balm. For the cuts I apply Vaseline or Neosporin. 
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Urban Decay Lipsticks
BlondChick1676 ROOKIE I ROUGE
2 weeks ago
Re: Urban Decay Lipsticks
greeneyedgirl107 GO-GETTER II INSIDER
2 weeks ago
Reply: @BlondChick1676 I own four of them, but mostly b/c I got two on sale.  I find them a bit drying, though. ...read more
@BlondChick1676 I own four of them, but mostly b/c I got two on sale.  I find them a bit drying, though.