Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM ๐Ÿค”

Hi beautiful ladies... Please tell me your favourite LIPBALM and best LIPBALM for very dry, flaky lips๐Ÿค”?

Re: YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM ๐Ÿค”

Hi @NishiSN!

I love the JACK BLACKIntense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25! It's great for those that have dry, chapped lips!

https://www.sephora.com/product/intense-therapy-lip-balm-spf-25-P12573

Always,
Danee

My sister got me into the farmacy lip balm, and I was pleasantly surprised! It's worth giving a try. Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g

@NishiSN,

My favorite lip balm is the Fresh Sugar lip balm in Sugar Petal Tinted - bold pink blossom tint, it is such a pretty light pink shade!

https://www.sephora.com/product/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15-P57002?icid2=products%20grid:p57002:produ...

โค๏ธ Melissa

RE: YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM ๐Ÿค”

Hands down Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Vanilla. Itโ€™s very hydrating and you can use it for more than sleeping!

@NishiSN I love LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C OriginalLANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balmand KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy

@SportyGirly125 Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜Š

@NishiSN  My favorite clear balm is good olโ€™ Aquaphor ointment. It keeps my lips well moisturized all day. 

My current favorite balm with sunscreen is Supergoop! AcaiFusion Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 0.5 oz/ 15 mL It doesnโ€™t have a sunscreen taste or smell, and it works well as a balm. Lately Iโ€™ve been layering this balm over a super thin layer of Aquaphor. Works great under lipsticks. 

At night, I often use either Aquaphor or fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm Translucent topped with LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

@WinglessOne Thank you so much dear, I definitely try these balms๐Ÿค—

RE: YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM ๐Ÿค”

Iโ€™ve tried and liked a lot of balms but at the end of the day Carmex is still my go to throughout the day. On the opposite end of the price spectrum I love Pat McGrathโ€™s clear balm. Such a treat for the lips!

Re: RE: YOUR FAVOURITE LIPBALM ๐Ÿค”

@indyacejr Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜Š

crazy rumors

@GG84 Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

@GG84 I totally agree!  I have no idea how many tubes I've gone through...

Hi @GG84 Thank you so much dear๐Ÿ™‚

I second this, @NishiSN. The Fresh Sugars are my favorite balms and the advanced therapy version is amazing. It's what I put on before bed every night. I try to exfoliate with a lip scrub a couple of nights a week. Right now, I prefer the Elf lip scrubs which are pretty cheap and gentle. You can also add a lip mask on top of your balm at night to help. Both Laneige and Bite have nice options for that. 

Hi @quspork Thank you so much dear๐Ÿ˜Š I will definitely try these products.

@NishiSN I completely agree with @quspork and @GG84.  I really love the tinted Fresh balms especially.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing