Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Who runs the world? Bold lip!

Sometimes @katiebt and I take a break to rock a bold lip, just for fun.

Here we are wearing two shades of Urban Decay VICE liquid lipstick. boldlip.png

Are you wearing a bold lip today? We want to see! 

Re: Who runs the world? Bold lip!

@lyravega

I think those bumps are natural.  But, a greasy lipstick or liner can make them bigger/bumpier.  That happened to me with UD VICE lipliners.   (which were quite greasy)

I will add, if you are a 'lip balm' person try just applying to lips and not the lip line. Maybe it will help....????????

They are natural, @wheeeee . I asked my derm about it long time ago because they were freaking me out. It's just the way my lips are.

Yeah, some lipstick/lip pen textures and even colors will pronounce them. Sad but true.

I don't apply lip balm when I do wear it under lipsticks to my lip line. That's a recipe for disaster.

I have those bumps too @lyravega! I would never have noticed them on you. I love your adventurous colors, this one is gorgeous!

@fairlywell @pixiedust2 thank you, ladies!

And, yaaay! I am not alone! I thought I was the only weirdo with bumpy lips. 😄

@lyravega I have those tiny bumps too! 😂 YAY! I have a sister who feels my pain!

Honestly I'm not even seeing them because that color looks amazing on you!! I can't pull shades off that have too much purple. They make my teeth look so yellow. But this is super pretty on you so I'm jealous 😂

Normally, don't do Selfies but since I am post-op I have taken a few each day to document my progress.

Yea, I wear Red Lips at home every single day For Fun! HA!

HG Icon

Sephora 'red' lipliner (those small $6 ones) 

red lips.jpg

ah-mazing

and we all hope your recovery goes well!

Yay @wheeeee This is about time! Icon is one of my favourite Reds. It looks lovely with your skin tone.

gorgeous color @wheeeee! you have beautiful lips!

@wheeeee Haha I do the same thing! Even with no other makeup, I slap some red lipstick on. Thanks for reminding me of that Sephora liner! I have it somewhere and now I must find it. I remember really liking it. You're looking great post-op! 😉

Thanks @pixiedust2  (the magic of photo-cropping 1/2 your face!) lol!!

I got the red lipstick bug last year and then all of sudden when I started adding them as promos/gwps they multiplied like crazy!  

YES!

IMG_0701.JPG

@lyravega made me do it! Sephora Dark Forest. 

You Dark Forest grrrlzz are so rad!

Every time I see a woman on BART (SF subway system) in a blue or green lip, I personally invite her to this thread! 

@fairlywell I don't think I have a face to pull adventurous colours but you and @ are making me want to try. Very very pretty!

@fatimamummy I used to be very safe in my lip color choices, but the weird colors are fun! I think you could pull it off, especially with your pretty scarves. When I cut bangs I felt like the dark frame made bold lips easier, your scarves would do the same!

Haha may be one of these days I may actually take a plunge 😉 @fairlywell

@fairlywell dang girl! this look sooooo good on you!

Holy bleep! This looks amazeballs on you, @fairlywell ! Love! So much! *hearts eyes*

I am so in love with this color and the formula!

Thank you! I would never have tried it except that it looked so great on you!

I'm turning in my homework assignment lol. @ShiraBT @KatieBT. Here I am in UD Rock Steady.  This is way out of my comfort zone.  Sorry about the lighting.

UD Rock Steady.jpg

1,150 Replies
testing