Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Where did the lip stains go?

In need of a suggestion for a lip stain! I mean a stain, not a super hardcore lipstick or gloss that's meant not to come off on your coffee cup. I'm not a huge fan of the feeling of lipstick or gloss in general so I LOVED those cheap/crappy Covergirl and NYC stain markers from like 5 years ago that literally just left color on your lips - not worried about whether it's not moisturizing or not - got chapstick. And not worried about whether it can last for 12 hours - I can reapply. Does anything like that still exist?! I'd pay big money for a solid replacement!

Thanks in advance!

RE: Where did the lip stains go?

Givenchy encre!!!

Re: Where did the lip stains go?

I feel your love of lip stains!  I've been a huge fan of them for about 10 years now.  I really do wish there were more of them out there @madsrl .  I was going to tag the Stila stains that come in a click pen with a brush on the end.  But apparently Sephora doesn't carry them anymore, and I can't find them on the company site either.  I did see a few at Winners the other day, and would suggest grabbing one there or at a TJ's/Marshalls etc if you can find one.  

I also like the Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain Lip Color 5 Rouge VintageThis is the glossy version (its not that glossy) but theres a cream version as well.  This is however quite a bit pricier than the Stila or the markers you were talking about (I remember having those)!

If you find one you love, let us know!!

I loved them too @madsrl. I don't know of any but I'm assuming they will come back in style eventually.

@madsrl Peripera's Tint Water and Etude House's Dear Darling Tint are some popular affordable K-beauty ones. 

Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Liquid Lip Blush & Cheek Tint Benetint

Clarins Water Lip Stain

I'd also love to know other recommendations!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing