Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Whats your favourite lipstick?

There is so many brands out there that i love, at the moment im really into the Lancôme lipsticks although more expensive. But what about you? What’s your favourite brand for lipsticks and what’s your favourite lipstick colour at the moment?.

Re: Whats your favourite lipstick?

@MsSabriina 

I’m a liquid lip gal, I work long busy days and don’t want to worry about lip touch ups. They do dry out my lips a bit so I always lip mask at night. The 3 main brands I always rotate are Jeffree Star, Sephora Collection and Too Faced. 

There are a few lipsticks that I reach for on a regular basis.  I used to want to try out every single new lipstick that launched and now, I only reach for a very small handful.  I love Mac Cosmetics formulas, although I reach for the cremesheen, (retro) matte and satin finishes the most, for an easy bullet. Jeffree Star liquid lips are virtually the only ones that I reach for.  

RE: Whats your favourite lipstick?

My personal favorite lipstick is Kylie cosmetics liquid lipsticks because they actually stay on for a really long time!

My lipstick of the year so far is the Pat McGrath Trance Lipstick in Flesh 3. It's a beautiful everyday berry nude shade that looks good on all skin tones. You can sheer it out with a lip balm for a more your lips, but better look. I also apply a bit to my cheeks as a blush, so my lips and cheeks match. <333

@MsSabriina   I’ll have a hard time keeping this list short. 😄 

Cream/satin bullet: 

Spoiler

Matte bullet: 

Spoiler

Gloss: 

Spoiler

Demi-gloss/demi-matte/liquid satin: 

Spoiler

Liquid matte (I’m VERY picky about these because 95+% of liquid mattes are too drying for my lips, despite my good lip hydration/moisturization routine): 

Spoiler

Tinted balm: 

Spoiler

My favorite lipsticks shades are still bold reds, berries, purples, blues, dark teal, black, deep dark blood red (like PMG MatteTrance in McMenamy), and brownish reds. I also love my green Guerlain Rouge G... I forget the shade number right now, and it might not be available anymore. 

Oh, I forgot a category: metallics! My current favorite is Uoma Beauty Black Magic Metallic Lipsticks. These bullets have a true shiny foil metallic finish and they don’t dry my lips out. I did also mention Black Moon Liquid to Matte in Castle, which is a gunmetal shade. But it’s not as “woah, your lips look gilded” metallic as Uoma’s Black Magic Metallics. 😄 

My favourites are Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Coloursplash Lipstick and Bite Beauty bullets. Both go on like a dream, have beautiful colours, and have long staying power.

@MsSabriina my favorite is PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 109 in the shade Elson. It's the perfect blue red. Long wearing and vibrant. I personally dislike most mattes but I love this formula because it's not drying like others. I consider buying a full-size of this to be one of the best makeup purchases of my life.

Bobbi Brown has great lipstick!

@MsSabriina I love MAC and Pat McGrath lipsticks. My favorite color is nude or a light pink. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing