Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What’s your favorite lip product for summer?

So what has been your favorite lip product so far for summer?

RE: What’s your favorite lip product for summer?

The algenist collagen I used twice a day I love the way it feels on my lips gives the plump abs I’ve noticed them bigger and smoother overall since it’s use. And since gloss is back in, the Fenty (clear) is fun to throw on over your favorite shade of lipstick or or wear bare. 💋

Re: What’s your favorite lip product for summer?

@amogavero I love the FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15for summer! It is so hydrating and I love that there is SPF in it!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: What’s your favorite lip product for summer?

Definitly Jefree Star’s Strawberry Crush Velour Liquid Lipstick

@amogavero I love Guerlain Nahema Smack and MAC Lemonade lipgloss

I am loving the TOM FORD Ultra Shine Lip Color Nubile

It is the perfect “your lips but better” color. I also like this same version in the color Luscious when I want a sheer berry/mauve color.

@amogavero,

My favorite lip product for the summer is tarte H2O Lip Gloss - Sea Collection Sundress - peachy nude!

https://www.sephora.com/product/h2o-lip-gloss-sea-collection-P429612?skuId=2068278&icid2=products%20...

❤️ Melissa

Hi @amogavero,

For summer, I love a good multi-use product like the RMS BEAUTY - Lip2Cheek.

It's a lip and cheek stain that provides a bright pop of color to the face. My favorite shade is Beloved, which is a true red shade that is perfect for summer.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Definitely, mine have been glosses! Glosses of all kinds I am just so drawn to towards the summer time, actually all year round. I have forgotten and gotten over the phase of matte lip products, so glosses have been my go to. If you like a kind of sticky thick gloss, I recommend the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glowbecause it gives a nice shimmer to the lips and lasts really long. If you wanted a nice shimmer as well, but a lighter feel the PATRICK TA Major Glow Lip Shine She's Expensive, it is almost clear but gives the sweetest shimmer and the scent it a light vanilla mint. My favourite if I do not want a thicker gloss for the day.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
testing