cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What's your favorite lip gloss?

Re: What's your favorite lip gloss?

Fresh Sugar lip shine treatment in nude!! But I think it's discontinued...

Anonymous Insider

RE: What's your favorite lip gloss?

Definitely me too. Absolutely love ALL lip glosses though. But i like the metallic ones or ones with a gold shimmer

Marc Jacobs!!! I just love it. Some of colors look make amazing nudes

sugar sugar is such a holy grail honestly

sugar sugar is such a holy grail honestly

The Lip Tints that NARS released for the Charlotte Gainsbourg collab are beautiful and so so comfortable to wear-- I hope they release more in the future! Their Lip Glide formula is also super lightweight and comfortable, but that kind of straddles the line between lip gloss and lip lacquer/liquid lipstick. 

I also do like the Urban Decay Revolution lip glosses (unfortunately I think they're being discontinued), although they're a fairly traditional sticky gloss. They're super pigmented and have amazing longevity for a gloss. 

My favourite lip gloss brand however is actually an indie brand, Shiro. Their lip glosses are incredibly opaque and smooth, also applying more like lip lacquers or liquid lipsticks (though they do also carry sheerer, more traditional glosses). Plus they do customs! For $9 USD, they really can't be beat. 

The NYX Butter glosses are really nice and cheap

I love Dior's Lip Maximizer. It is a tinted pink lipgloss, but I put it over my lipsticks to give it shine and keep my lips moisturized.

The buxom lip glosses are my all time favorites white Rus...

The buxom lip glosses are my all time favorites white Russian goes perfectly with anything under it. I also really enjoy the abh formula.

My top pick is the Lancome Juicy Shakers (it's kind of a gloss, right?)... I have 9 of them and they just make your lips feel amazing... downside is they don't have very much pigment but that's what I prefer so it doesn't bother me 😉  I also really love the Buxom Lip Polishes but my hair always get stuck in it so I don't reach for these as much LOL 😄

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing