Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What's the best lip product out there for....?

Hello there! I'm a huge lip junkie and I love all kinds of different lip products, however what I really need is a good stain. I need one that will not budge what-so-ever and that can survive makeup sessions lol. If know of one, please let me know 🙂 Thank you ❤️ !

Re: What's the best lip product out there for....?

The Balm has great lip stains.  Not sure if Sephora has this brand/product, but IMO they are worth checking into. 🙂

I think the YSL Glossy Stains might fit the bill. They work just like their name implies: they apply like a gloss, but then they impart a stain to the lips. When the gloss wears off in about two hours, a luminous stain is left behind for another 4 hours. They're excellent.

Thanks for your input 🙂 I'll look into them. I actually went to Sephora today but I didn't check if I had any replies first :c . I ended up getting the josie maran lip stain and it is sooo perfect! Next time I go to Sephora, I'll definitely check YSL out 😄

I am totally in love with two different ones. I love the stila liquid lipstick and the sephora cream stain. Both of these will stay on for hours!!! The only downside is that I don't find the variety of colors to be broad enough (but this is just my opinion, others may disagree with me). I've read (but don't know, I haven't tried it yet) that Nars matte lip stick is really good, too (the one you have to sharpen). Also, the Sephora matte lipstick is really good (stays on for hours as well). Hope this helps! 

I actually went to Sephora today and I have to agree with you, there are not a lot of selections for color 😞 I haven't tried Nars but I'll check it out sometime 🙂 

I found a great lip stain/shine.. it's by josie maran. It has a stain marker on one side and a non-sticky lip gloss on the other side. If you like lip stains, you'll probably like that one 😄

Thank you for your help!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing