Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What’s the best brand of lipstick?

Can we have a poll of which lipstick brand is the best? 

Re: What’s the best brand of lipstick?

@cascadebarbie Everybody is going to say different answers beacuse it is based on personal preference.  Some of my fav brands are MAC, Pat McGrath, Nars, Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury, Givenchy, Fenty.

Re: What’s the best brand of lipstick?

@cascadebarbie  "The best" is very subjective and depends on many factors (some of which aren't important to everyone): available finishes (matte, cream/satin, pearl, metallic, shimmer, glossy), opacity range (sheer, semi-sheer, opaque), wear time/longevity, color transfer, any bleeding/feathering, shade range/focus, scented vs. fragrance-free, price range, packaging, etc. 

You could check out the National Lipstick Day Sweepstakes: Enter to Win One of Fifteen $200 Sephora e-Gift Cards! thread to see what brands folks are mentioning. At the end of the sweepstakes entry period, @TeamBIC might even do a tally of the top, I dunno, 3-5 brands mentioned. 🙂 

There are probably older threads about people's favorite lipsticks. You can use the search field to look for those. 

My personal favorite lipstick brands are Pat McGrath, Lipstick Queen, Guerlain, MAC, NARS, Lancome, Uoma, and Lisa Eldridge. But I also love the Fenty Mattemoiselle and Gloss Bomb lines, Sephora's Lipstories line(s), and Gucci's satin, matte, and metallic bullets. 

What are your favorite brands? 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing