cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What's New Wednesday: Liquid Chrome

Ciate Liquid Chrome.JPG

Transform lips with just one swipe of Ciaté London's Liquid Chrome electrifying color! This attention-grabbing, high-shine lip laquer features color-changing, shade-flipping duo chrome pigments that give lips an out-of-this-world vibe. Indulge in either Luna (pink to gold), Eclipse (eggplant), Aurora (brown to green), Nova (copper to pink), Zodiac (violet), or Venus (berry), and watch as lips dramatically shift hues. The lustrous gloss is easy to use and is versatile on its own as an intense shade or as a super-flattering top coat. –Tracy J.

What’s your most daring lip product? Show & tell!

RE: What's New Wednesday: Liquid Chrome

Bought Aurora, Luna, and Zodiac! Love these so much!

RE: What's New Wednesday: Liquid Chrome

I hate to be Debbie downer but metallic lips only make them look smaller

Same here

Same here

Re: What's New Wednesday: Liquid Chrome

I've watched every video I can find on these, and that SWITCH!!! Magical! It's so cool how it *actually* FLIPS from average to serious glitter/ shimmer. I'm still needing to see some swatches, though. ❤️❤️❤️ Hoping Sephora gets the rainbow highlighter from Ciate. 

Anonymous Insider

I have 3 of them and they are indeed magical! 🦄

I have 3 of them and they are indeed magical! 🦄
Anonymous Insider

WoW realy nice colors and sooo beauty....♥I Love it and you ????

Ooooh I really need to try these!! I love anything metall...

Ooooh I really need to try these!! I love anything metallic or holographic and I'm such an absolute sucker for them. I must say, that new Everlasting Glimmer Veil from Kat Von D is pretty great! I picked up the color Rocker and it's crazy in a wonderful way. Now I'm sure I must have the rest of them! Colourpop's glossy metallics are also my faves in this category, along with Sigma's lip switch glosses. "Holographic" is definitely the word with the Lip Switch toppers, ha ha.
Anonymous Insider

T

RachelBT wrote:

Ciate Liquid Chrome.JPG

Transform lips with just one swipe of Ciaté London's Liquid Chrome electrifying color! This attention-grabbing, high-shine lip laquer features color-changing, shade-flipping duo chrome pigments that give lips an out-of-this-world vibe. Indulge in either Luna (pink to gold), Eclipse (eggplant), Aurora (brown to green), Nova (copper to pink), Zodiac (violet), or Venus (berry), and watch as lips dramatically shift hues. The lustrous gloss is easy to use and is versatile on its own as an intense shade or as a super-flattering top coat. –Tracy J.

What’s your most daring lip product? Show & tell!

Oooh, these are so pretty and fun! I'm especially excited for Aurora. It reminds me of an Ofra lipstick I missed out on. Eclipse, Venus, and Nova are calling my name, too. 🙂

I usually wear bold lip colors (a red lip is pretty much my signature), so a more light/neutral color is what's daring for me.

I'd love to see a few IRL... Aurora is funky and on my radar! 😄

I've got three on their way cause I seem to like gloss lately. Nova, Luna and Zodiac.  I hope I chose well!  @veronika23

Oooh @heartsmyface the flips were what I am curious about! Yaaaay! 

@Randell@veronika23@NotCrocker I ordered three of the flip shades as well cause they seem super fun.  I really hope they don't disappoint.  I seem to have a thing for threes:) 

@heartsmyface Zodiac is in my cart! I ordered the Candy Glitter Flip. So, I wanted to see what that for fun formula was like first. Please give me the deets when they arrive!

@heartsmyface   ohhh I can't wait to hear your thoughts! 🙂

@NotCrocker I'' checking out whatever Ciate product you're talking about.  I'm all about fulfilling weirdo needs:p. 

@heartsmyface If you are up for fulfilling my weirdo needs, please report back on the 'transformation' that these promise. Are the matte applied, do they transform significantly. I am curious, but know I'd probably not wear them. 

*CORRECTION: I just realized these are a different Ciate product. I don't need a full report, though I am excited to see the looks you make, which are sure to be ethereal and gorgeous!

I do not like shiny on my face (probably goes back to my excessively oily skin when I was growing up through early adulthood).  This includes lipstick, though I don't mind a soft shine/shimmer.  My most daring lip products are the various shades of purple lipsticks I have.

Wow!   I am really feeling Luna! 💗

I am so very undaring when it comes to lip products, but I wish I could pull of aqua lipstick! 💙

Aqua would go really well with becca opal flashes jade!! @Tamara76

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Ciate Liquid Chrome.JPG
testing