Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

What lipgloss surprised you and is now your holy grail?

I'm addicted to Beso by Urban Decay's Naked line! I didn't think I would like it but I got another during the sale even though my first isn't even half way gone. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized...which is a hard thing to do with my dry, chapped lips. I like it more than Fresh's line. I would love to hear what you all can't live without??!!

Highlighted

Re: What lipgloss surprised you and is now your holy grail?

Love this!

I don't buy much from the drugstore, but I adore NYX Butter Glosses.

I'm enjoying this thread!

I've noticed a couple people mention the Lancôme Lip Lover line.  I'm weird about smells.  Like I can't stand the smell/taste of Estee Lauder's lipcolors.  I've rec'd them in GWPs, tried once, and tossed.  I've seen other people complain about the smell of the Nars lip glosses, but that doesn't bug me (slight lanolin smell).  I've noticed that all the Lancôme skincare products I've used have a smell.  I wish they didn't have a smell, but it tends to dissipate quickly, and it's not like the horrible Estee Lauder lipcolor smell. 

So do the Lip Lover products have a smell?  If so, how would you describe it?  They look pretty, but I don't want to mess with them if they have a strong scent.  BTW -- I had a deluxe sample size of a Lancôme mascara that I used only once, because I noticed a perfume-y smell when applying, and still smelled it later in the car.  That's how much it bugs me. 

I did not notice a scent to the Lip Lovers. I'm not very sensitive to scents, but mildly. 

Another fan of NYX Butter Gloss! I'm so happy my local CVS started carting this line, items are always in stock, no opened/swatched then put back on rack, right around the corner from my house (unlike Ulta on all accounts) and  they were just on sale! I'm suddenly into glosses, looking forward to trying more lines.

Lancome's Gloss in Love in Under the Spotlight.  I just bought it because I needed $20 to get my GWP and I've really been falling head over heels for anything Fuchsia so I made the jump and bought it.  I don't find it to be sticky at all.  It's good for a Saturday afternoon out but at night, I still break out YSL Golden Gloss.

Some of  you ladies know that I LOVE YSL's glossy stains. Well, the fabulous Wendyomgwar sent me a lovely care package filled with all sorts of awesome goodies. One of the items was a Loreal wetshine stain in the color 188 coral tattoo (she knows how much I love coral). It is IDENTICAL to YSL's glossy stains... it even smells the same! The color lasts forever on my lips even after eating and drinking. And it doesn't dry my lips out like a lot of other stains do (I'm looking at you Stila!). I have since purchased 3 more shades at Ulta during their 20% off sale, which means I got 3 colors for $12 total! I would have to pay $35 for one shade in the YSL!

i couldn't remember what these were called when i was out on the weekend!!! putting this in my phone for my next trip out!

Same! I've heard so many good things from you guys. I really need to pick some up.

I've also seen them labeled as: Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lip Stain, just in case you don't see them labeled as wetshine stain.

Here's what they look like:

(This is the pink resistance color which I also bought!)

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • upload_1531607448729947606.jpg
  • lavender cosmo.jpg
  • s1304575-main-hero.jpg
  • s1304690-main-hero.jpg
  • upload_6812677862429015847.jpg
  • upload_7703148431527455228.jpg
  • loreal.jpg
  • upload_3819265412907419756.jpg
  • lips
  • buxom