Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What is the most sparkly / glittery lip gloss you've come across?

I am trying to find a replacement for an old discontinued favorite. It was extremely glittery, even moreso than Jouer lip toppers. I dont want anything that dries down though.

RE: What is the most sparkly / glittery lip gloss you've come across?

Huda. Her glosses are like liquid metal.

RE: What is the most sparkly / glittery lip gloss you've come across?

Bite Beauty’s Prismatic Pearl lip glosses are super sparkly, and the new Urban Decay Hi Fi Shine glosses have a lot of glittery shades too. I have fireball and it’s gorgeous! Also NYX Duo Chromatic Shimmer Lip Glosses are cheap and super sparkly and gorgeous as well!

Re: What is the most sparkly / glittery lip gloss you've come across?

I don’t know if Sephora still has it or maybe just online but about 5 years ago I found ‘Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics’ lip tar/metallic in a tube and it is THE sparkliest I’ve ever seen. Even at the end of the day when color has worn off you can still see the sparkle, it’s so pretty!!

Anonymous Insider

Hey girl, go and get Fenty Beauty's Lip Gloss, I am pretty sure it comes in just the one shade.  Its called Glass Bomb and they market it as 'a universal lip luminizer).  I get compliments each and every time I wear it, I got it in a deluxe size that came with a skin highlighter (also very nice) and I liked it so much I bought two full size Glass Bomb gloss.  Give it a try!

@Ashes810 I just bought an armani ecstasy lacquer based on Temptalias recommedation and I am in love. It isnt advetised as a gloss really but its a long wearing lip product that doesnt dry down. The shade is called Luce and it gives a very sparkly wet look on the lips that isnt sticky! Im in love!

Bite beauty cream lip glossesBite beauty cream lip glosses

@Ashes810 

What is the most sparkly / glittery lip gloss you've come across?

Have you tried the Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss? the shade I use (SPL) is probably the shiniest I have used ever 💯

Hi @Ashes810!

The first option to come to my mind are the Prismatic Pearl Creme Lip Glosses from Bite. They don't dry down and have a good amount of glitter!

https://www.sephora.com/product/prismatic-pearl-creme-gloss-P413931?skuId=1928878&icid2=products%20g...

Thank you so very much for your reply! Their lipsticks ar...

Thank you so very much for your reply! Their lipsticks are my HG, cant wait to try their gloss.
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • Bite beauty cream lip glosses
testing