Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

What is the best lip oil?

What would be the best lip oil that has amazing texture, color, and scent!?!

Re: What is the best lip oil?

You can tryDior Lip Glow Oil. Its really good. 

@SportyGirly125 what do you think the color pay off is like?  I wouldn't think it would be significant, but I keep hearing about this product!

@SportyGirly125 I should have been more specific...I was referring to Dior Lip Glow Oil .  Sorry for the confusion. 

@greeneyedgirl107 @I have owned it in 5 shades. It has a slight tint which you can tell there is color like the berry, coral, and rosewood one. I also own it in the limited edition shades peach glow and bronze glow (less noticeable because of the color).  I have pictures of me with the lip oils on. If you need a pic I could look for it on my gallery page to show you. Just let me know. 

@SportyGirly125 you are too kind!!!  "Slight tint" is a good enough explanation for me but I'll reach out if I feel I need to see more.  Thanks so much!

@greeneyedgirl107 For Ami Cole I am basing it off of the lip oil we got in gratis but I have also bought the Ami Cole lip oil in Bliss for @danielledanielle Maybe she can chime in about the colored ones.

@SportyGirly125, thanks for the tag

@Vicky5005, it depends on what you like.  I don't usually gravitate towards lip oils, but since I still mask for specific reasons, they have been a boon to me.  Just got to try the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Mini PhD Lip Oil Neutral , which I really like, but it's thinner.  I used a liner with it and it looked good, but i prefer it without the liner, it's a nice comfortable wear.

The Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil is more gloss like, and the colors are fairly subtle, I have them all, and the most discernible/noticeable is Smitten.  The nice thing about the Ami is the lasting power, like it stays forf hours if you don't eat/drink with it.   For Bliss, the one Sportygirly125 is referring to, it matches the color of my bottom lip, so when I use it, it's basically my lips but better.

I really like NARS Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint Orgasm (I have the LE Laguna), it has this perfect viscous consistency, and a lot of shine b/c of the glitter.  The dior lip oils are also great on shine.

Thank you for replying to my question definitely will buy these!

Thank you so much for recommending these! 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing