Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

What are your FAVORITE lip products? LIquid LIpstick, Glosses, Stains, Tints (very fair neutral skintone)

I have been eyeing buxom and Lancome for some lip glosses - packaging is everything to me haha - do you have any shade recommendations for fair neutral skin? I also want some kind of no makeup-makeup stains or lip tints, is the colour pop blotted lippies (the liquid or the lippie sticks) any good? Or do you have any other recommendations? I've never really worn anything on my lips so I want to buy a bunch. Also the best liquid lipstick? I have heard that Kylie cosmetics, colour pop matte and NYX lip lingerie I should stay away from bc they are super drying. Ugh, I'm rambling. I would be super happy if you guys had recommendations/knew about these formulas! 🙂 🙂 xxx

RE: What are your FAVORITE lip products? LIquid LIpstick, Glosses, Stains, Tints (very fair neutral skintone)

Since you mentioned you were also looking for a no makeup lip stain I'll share one I actually just tried and I love it. The Elf Aqua lip stain and it's only $4.00! It absorbs into your lips so feels like you don't have anything on and isn't drying. Here is a photo of the lip stain and one with me wearing it so you can see the color. I used the berry color and didn't use much so I'm sure if you want more color you can just add more. I loved it!

RE: What are your FAVORITE lip products? LIquid LIpstick, Glosses, Stains, Tints (very fair neutral skintone)

I'd recommend you checking out buxom's lipgloss in White Russian, it's very beautiful and natural looking. As for liquid lipsticks, I'd recommend you checking out the NARS powermatte lip pigments, it last all day like a liquid lip, but I swear it's barely drying! I know a lot of people, even my close friends who absolutely adore the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks and I do like them, but for me they are very drying and have cracked/flaked on me even when I'm sure to moisturizer/prep my lips before application. The Nars powermatte lip pigments have really been my new obsession and I don't even have to prep my lips before application. The Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are nice as well.

Re: What are your FAVORITE lip products? LIquid LIpstick, Glosses, Stains, Tints (very fair neutral skintone)

One of my favorite lip products are tints, they give color but are low maintenance. I had a liquid lipstick phase but keeping them looking nice was too much, especially the dry ones (colourpop, Kylie). Stephanie Nicole's youtube channel has a series of liquid lipstick reviews and she ranks a ton of brands by their performance, price, brand etc. Something you should check out if you want an almost comprehensive ranking!

I like YSL's tint in oil gloss (their liquid lipstick I actually like) and Jane Iredale just kissed lip tint is nice too. I like NARS lip glides too. For lipsticks, I like tom ford and BITE. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/velvet-lip-glide-P412131

https://www.sephora.com/product/tatouage-couture-matte-stain-P423327?skuId=1969658&icid2=products%20...

https://www.sephora.com/product/volupte-tint-in-oil-P391753?skuId=1811488&icid2=products%20grid:p391...

Re: What are your FAVORITE lip products? LIquid LIpstick, Glosses, Stains, Tints (very fair neutral skintone)

In terms of Bite Beauty, I just tried their Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss which I highly recommend. It's so sparkly and gorgeous in the package, has a lemon candy scent, and the rose pearl one that I tried gives a hint of colour and lovely shine. It works over other lipsticks as well to add shine and a pink tint.

I wore the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Strawberry Kissed to my wedding and loved it. It's a sort of watermelon colour that's really flattering, not sticky, and stayed on well. There are lots of different shades and it's not too expensive. 
Good luck with your search!

Anonymous Insider

I also have fair skin and I find that nudes and pinks are the best shades for me on an everyday basis. I love the Sephora liquid lipstick in nude pink. I also love the too faced liquid lipstick in sell out and the tarte liquid lipstick in birthday suit. One of my all time favorites is definitely stilas liquid lipstick in baci. It's a very unique pinky nude color. All of these I've mentioned stay on very long lasting through out the day and never need a touch up

My favorite lip glosses are ABH glosses and buxom lip glosses. My favorite liquid lipsticks are Kat von D.

My favorite liquid lip formulas are Jeffree Star and Huss Beauty...Jeffree Star Calabasas, Gemini, and Mannequin are all gorgeous on fair skin and I love Huda in Muse and Trophy Wife. As far as glosses go, I’m a huge fan of Anastasia (Vintage is my favorite) and Smashbox Always On Metallics

*Huda

Although I gravitate towards liquid lipsticks, my favorit...

Although I gravitate towards liquid lipsticks, my favorite lipstick/lip color product has to be Bite Beauty products. Amazing on your lips, super pigmented, and gorgeous colors.
Anonymous Insider

Korres does some beautiful, moisturizing lipsticks, but I haven't seen them anywhere in ages. 

I enjoy Bite, but sometimes the color would concentrate in places or fade out and leave lines around my lips. 

I adore Marc Jacobs.  The lipsticks perfectly moisturize, fade out evenly, and hardly ever need reapplication.  The colors are all beautiful. 

I've loved Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick.  it has an uncanny ability to compliment just about any skintone.

For a sheer, moisturizing color I can't decide which to buy:  Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Balm or Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver.  Any thoughts?

I didn't think I could wear browns but I have fallen in love the the nude brown range that Stila has.  Also their liquid lips are incredibly comfortable.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos2
testing