Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

Hey all! Iโ€™m looking for a creamy lipstick for my wedding day that wonโ€™t transfer to my groom! Iโ€™m doing sort of a vintage 50s look so a blue-red color is a must! Any suggestions?? Not a fan of drying formulas. Help please!!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฌ

Anonymous Insider

Re: Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

Feyonce10618 wrote:
Hey all! Iโ€™m looking for a creamy lipstick for my wedding day that wonโ€™t transfer to my groom! Iโ€™m doing sort of a vintage 50s look so a blue-red color is a must! Any suggestions?? Not a fan of drying formulas. Help please!!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฌ

this is the palette///itโ€™s 35$this is the palette///itโ€™s 35$

the urban decay vice lipstick palette is create for weddings, very creamy, long lasting.   (THE TOP COLORS ARE GLITTER VERSIONS OF THE BOTTOM COLORS)

Bรฉsame cosmetics has a ton of vintage era lipsticks, based on samples for specific years. They have a matte non-drying formula and if you apply them the way they say (apply, blot, reapply, reblot) they are super long-wearing, though not transfer-proof.

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink in Pioneer is a great option. The longevity of these lipsticks is insane and they arenโ€™t super drying. 

Anonymous Insider

MAC lip + primer is AWESOME!!!

RE: Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

I use Colourpopโ€™s lip primer. Itโ€™s $5 so you can beat that! @Feyonce10618.

Re: RE: Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

Thank you!! Iโ€™ll try that!!

RE: Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

My best suggestion would be Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in Santa Sangre or Underage Red. They are transfer proof and with a primer underneath, they are pretty comfortable. @Feyonce10618

Re: RE: Wedding Lipstick ๐Ÿ’„

Thatโ€™s a great idea! Any primers you recommend? 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • this is the palette///itโ€™s 35$
testing