Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

WOC looking for a Glossy, Red Pigmented Liquid Lipstick (see pic below)

Okay ya'll, I'm a WOC (Woman of Color) but I'm looking for a glossy, red liquid lipstick that has tons of shine and a huge color pigment pay-off. I saw my girl crush (Meghan McCain) wearing something like this on yesterday's show. I need a glossy red liquid lipstick in my life so I can start my 2019 off right!!! I have a ton of matte lipsticks but I won't something different that will keep my lips poppin and moisturized this Fall/Winter

I need this in my LYFE!!!!!I need this in my LYFE!!!!!

Please help me honeys!!!!

RE: WOC looking for a Glossy, Red Pigmented Liquid Lipstick (see pic below)

the best way to really get this look is to combine both lipstick and gloss. my suggestions are any YSL or PatMcgrath lip products. You can go in the store and swatch them. I did it and i fell IN LOVVVEEEE with the colors.

RE: WOC looking for a Glossy, Red Pigmented Liquid Lipstick (see pic below)

Look at Nars Vinyl lippies!!! They are pigmented and shine like glass. They don’t last like a matte but they’re gorgeous. They’ve got a bright red and they are pigmented enough to be opaque on any skin tone. I have two colors!

Ooohhhhh sounds good! And just in time for the holidays!...

Ooohhhhh sounds good! And just in time for the holidays! Thanks 💋

Re: WOC looking for a Glossy, Red Pigmented Liquid Lipstick (see pic below)

@BeautifullyJaye Try the BUXOM - Va-Va-PLUMP™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick - Boldly Go

Re: WOC looking for a Glossy, Red Pigmented Liquid Lipstick (see pic below)

Hi @BeautifullyJaye,

That metallic red lip look is stunning, perfect for the holidays and a great way to update your look. For deeper skin tones, look for a more intense tone to ensure the color doesn't wash you out. Deep reds and reds with blue undertones will suit you best. I really like the Lancome Le Metallique Metallic Lip Lacquer in Rouge Magma. You get a lot color payoff in one swipe.

https://www.sephora.com/product/le-metallique-metallic-lip-lacquer-P415969?skuId=1890193

I also really like the CIATé LONDON - Glitter Flip - Forbidden. It's a darker, red tone with glitter to give off a bold, festive vibe. 

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • I need this in my LYFE!!!!!
testing