From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Trouble with one specific formula (liquid lipstick by Melt Cosmetics)

I was having a good streak with not having any issues with transfer through the day and liquid lips drying down really quickly on me and not looking crusty. But I picked up the Melt Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in the dark green shade, and I think this entire lipstick line is discontinued as all but 3 shades remain in the selection now on Sephora. The reviewers seem to love using this particular shade, but I just could not get this to stop transferring throughout the day if I lightly tapped my lips to check the situation hoping it finally stopped transferring, but I get green on my fingers all day - and this took more than 2 hours to actually fully dry down in the first place. 
I use eye primer on my lips like with every liquid lipstick I use and spray the SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Makeup Setting Spray 2.7 oz/ 80 mL on top and none of my other makeup moves at all. This is the only liquid lip giving me grief.
Wondering if anyone has had similar issues with any liquid lip and resolved it or if this happens to be a specific issue for this formula specifically that people can attest to. Thanks.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing