cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

@EvangelineDamon you have my favorite lips. and i just adore how lipstick wears on you. everything always looks like it's of you rather than on you which i find utterly enchanting.

i really liked that lipstick when i had it as well.

Its a beautiful colour, you have perfect lips for a lipstick model @EvangelineDamon

Wearing the Too Faced lip injection in "milkshake" from my sephora play box! (Side note- the sting is hard to bare! My lip line turns red and looks like bright lip liner and it also feels like a day after I've been drinking where my lips are super dehydrated!!!)

IMG_0854.JPG

Oh thats a shame about lip injection specially when colour looks this pretty on you @sabrinas 

ColourPop Tansy

UnNude.jpg

Thanks ladies @fatimamummy @Titian06 @Tamara76 💕!!

That color looks absolutely amazing on you! ❤️  @ElleElleG

@ElleElleG - What a pretty color!  It looks very nice with your skin tone.

Beautiful!

Day 11:  Marc Jacobs Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner – Prim(rose) over entire lip and NARS Lipstick – Dolce Vita

Tom Ford Flynn.

TF Flynn200.jpg

My perfect nude! Too bad the formula sucks...

oh no sorry to hear about the formula, but it is perfect on you!

Thank you, @Anewxa !

For me today: Clinique Lip pop matte in 01 blushing pop. Great lipstick for the value 🙂 Love it!

moi.jpg

You are gorgeous @lauriebos It's a perfect nude on you. I think I need to check Clinique lip pops.

Thanks @fatimamummy you're so sweet 🙂

I thought I would hate the Bite Multistick in Almond from that recent promo code on my lips, but I patted some on with my finger over First Aid Beauty lip balm, and I actually surprisingly like it a lot!

IMG_1719.JPG

Wow! The Bite Multisticks are everywhere, and they're looking fabulous on everyone. It's such a subtle wash of colour, so pretty!

What a lovely color on you! I'm itching to try mine - maybe for happy hour tomorrow night. 🙂

Marc Jacobs Liquid lip in Shush Blush. One of my new favorites. Loving the formula and color. IMG_5475.JPG

love this on you @Fedele13!! i think it's too pink for me, but it's perfect with your skin tone!

1,045 Replies
testing