cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

@EmmyLove - A zillion hearts for the work you do and supporting this very worthy cause!!!!  💖💖💖💖💖

Today is Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 23 Copper Blush. There are so many great colors now, I'm glad Sephora extended the range. 

image.jpeg

@playingdressup - That's the color that caught my attention online.  Now that I see it, it's definitely going on my Loves list!

@Titian06 it's a color I think would look good on most people. That range needed a color like this!

Nars Anita today 😊

Screenshot_20170216-230429.jpg

Anita is so pretty on you, @Anewxa !!!

Anonymous Insider

Tom Ford Julian 

IMG_2175.JPG

No pics, but I am super excited to get the Fresh mini lip balm in nude from the TWOLIPS promo. It is perfect for this challenge as well as being on trend!

Today's lip color is NARS Raquel with Marc Jacobs Lip Vinyl in Milkshake. I really like this combo. 🙂 

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 6.03.28 PM.png

@trishavt really pretty combination. Looks great on you! 

@Fedele13 @kso1225 @Anewxa so sorry for my late reply. Been sick but thank you so much for your lovely compliments 🙂 

@trishavt I hope you feel better soon! 

oh not at all to worry abt it @trishavt, and thank you for being so gracious ❤ I hope you are feeling better.

So pretty! I love your glasses too!  What blush are you wearing here? 

Loving the whole look Trish!

Gorgeous!  This whole look is beautiful (the blush, the highlight, the outfit...) 💕  @trishavt

@Tamara76 @angel7594 @Titian06  Thank you ladies! ❤️

Beautiful @trishavt!!

You look very pretty, @trishavt!

Digging deep for these UnNudes. An oldie, the MUFE sample, N9 from a couple years back..

Lip liner is of course, NYX in Mauve. It helps this particular formula stay on a bit longer.

Appears they don't even sell N9 anymore.

Pretty shade.

20170216_160545-1.jpeg

20170216_160558-1.jpeg

Gorgeous, doll!

testing