cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

Thank you ladies 😊 @lyravega @Melissa136 @@Trisha the @jesscheems @Fedele13 @jozkid It is one of my favourite pinky nudes.

That's indeed the most perfect nude on you, @fatimamummy !

@fatimamummy Infamous is the perfect nude on you! I am a little jealous since I never feel comfortable in a nude that light!

Love it all @fatimamummy especially the colorful scarf 🙂

Very pretty shade and your entire look is so pretty!

One of my favorite lipsticks. Looks beautiful on you! @fatimamummy 

Oooo, that's a really good one on you!

I've been wearing nudes and browns all month, I just forget to snap a pic lol. This was from Vday, I'm wearing Mac Please Me

IMG_0978.JPG

This is such a flattering color on you @misscg. 🙂 

Thank you!! It's my favorite pinky nude but the formula of it can be annoying, not one of mac's best mattes, but I love it anyway

This was yesterday's UnNude 🙂

Buxom Wildly Whipped liquid lipstick in Centerfold

FullSizeRender.jpg

Love this color on you @jen143xo

These are my colors too! Pinky nudes. I have so many yet need so much more haha.

Thank you 😄 Same, so many and I want more hahaha

That color looks so pretty on you @jen143xo! ❤

thank you @angel7594 all my UnNudes kinda look the same lolol but these are actually all my favorite colors that I wear everyday so this was an easy challenge for me 😄

New brand for me. I didn't know Sephora started carrying ILIA. More on the "natural" side of makeup. This is the tinted lip conditioner in the shade, Nobody's Baby.

I got it as a sampler in my last order.

Its nice for a tinted lip conditioner and is about as long lasting as one would imagine a tinted lip conditioner would last. hydrating and a pretty colour, not much more to add.

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Nobody's Baby

20170215_104147-1.jpeg20170215_104250-1.jpeg

ohhh this looks right up my alley @EvangelineDamon! i'm all about sheer and glossy right now. going to check these out!

Todays lip is Urban Decay Vice lipstick in ZZ, a pretty bright pink cream with a purple undertone20170216_000751.jpg

That's a very pretty pink on you! I've yet to find the right pink 😃

@jesscheems Thank you! I have struggled for a long time to find pinks that I like. Since i'm so pale, any light pinks tend to wash me out, so I've found that I need to wear either deeper shades of pink, or something with more of a kick to it!

KVD Studded Kiss in Lolita. It's brighter in the picture, but it's much deeper in person. And a little more mauve

Feb15-UnNude.jpg

testing