cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

The UnNude Lip Challenge

Unnude_2.jpg

If you're on BeautyTalk, you're probably well-aware of the nude lip trend and may even own a handful (or three) of these shades. While I love the trend, I still can't seem to find my "perfect nude" so I am very excited to start talking more broadly about UnNudes! UnNude lip shades offer a spectrum from standard nude shades to more bold, neutral shades. These are the mauvy brown, deep chocolate, rose-goldy-earth toned neutral shades and they come in a variety of finishes (matte, metallic, creamy and shiny). 

Here's the challenge: rock an UnNude lip look between Monday, February 6th- Tuesday, February 28th. No requirement on how often to post but I'm going to try for every weekday! 

Keep in mind, this challenge overlaps Valentine's Day so I am also challenging you to change it up by wearing a bold neutral instead of the typical red. (Hint: red is not an UnNude!)

Check the spoiler for examples of some of UnNude shades. Can't wait to see your take on neutral lips!

Spoiler
Unnude_1.jpg

EDIT: I have changed the timing. This challenge will run through the end of February so keep the UnNude looks coming! 

Re: The UnNude Lip Challenge

Burberry Lip Velvet Rosewood.

rosex.jpg

@lyravega That is a gorgeous color on you! 

Beautiful color @lyravega! ❤

This is from yesterday, I was wearing Bare Minerals Swag, smells like chocolate!!! Yummmm 

IMG_0947.JPG

@misscg, lovely colour and I love the scent of these too!!

Happy Valentine's Day! Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 6.25.57 PM.png

LOVE this challenge! We have an amazing UnNude lip- our Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon in shade Florence Fig! We like to call it "your lips but better", it's the perfect mauve! Plus, you can go from matte to shiny with our shiny moisturizing lip balm that is attached! Isn't that the best of both worlds? 

Check it out here:

http://www.sephora.com/matte-color-shiny-balm-lip-crayon-P416380 skuId=1901354&icid2=products%20grid:p416380Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 6.28.40 PM.png

This color has been on my Loves list for a while...

@Titian06 We ❤️ that!! 🙂

xx

Happy Valentines day!  

Ps testing out new foundations sucks lol! Wearing a sample I got which I thought matched well, until I took photos in natural lighting lol!

Im wearing Nars Chelsea Girls gloss

IMG_0831.JPG

It's bad? I think you look pretty flawless.

@jozkid Thanks! I mean, it makes me nice n smooth and it's a lovely finish however it is too pink for me! It isnt major but I notice my neck being yellow/green and my face being pink/ashy.  I probably shouldn't have even said anything as I'm sure no one else can see it lol.

@sabrinas what is it that you're trialing?

It's just a sample I had of some liquid Cle de Peau foundation! I love the feel of it and the finish but gosh it's expensive. @jozkid

Ah! @sabrinas I had a sample of the Cle de Peau concealer that I thought was fabulous. It applied like a dream. but it had caffeine as an ingredient and I'm not supposed to use caffeine products near my eyes.

And I believe it was pricey as well. Isn't that always the way?

I don't have a huge make-up collection and this is all I have left in 'nudes' to finish this Challenge.

Week 2- Lips.jpg

Mon- I wore my FAVORITE stain Sephora Peony.  Was not happy to see it is getting dry and sadly it is discontinued.

Tue-  Happy Valentines Day, y'all!  I am wearing Louboutin Tutulle.  The perfect nude! 

Week 2- Lips- Mon-Tue.jpg

@wheeeeelove your nude shades!!! What are the shades of the TF lipsticks?  They look like my kinds of colors!!! 😄 Happy Valentines day my friend ❤️

thanks! Flynn, Julian and Addison.  This is Julian and I think you will like!  (same like EL Fig) @jen143xo

JULIAN.jpg

Happy Valentines Day!!!  Hugs!!!!

LOVE this!!! TY @wheeeee

Todays lip is Urban Decay Vice in EZ

This was my intro into reddish-orange lip colour and i am hooked!!!

20170214_000237.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is one of my favorite vices. So pretty in you @EmmyLove

Wow!  Love this color!!! 

1 Reply
testing